Clean-energy economy growing

Clean-energy economy growing

There are 2 comments on the Hampton Union story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Clean-energy economy growing. In it, Hampton Union reports that:

Research done by the Pew Charitable Trusts of the Pew Environment Group was released Thursday morning to provide data from all 50 states about environmentally friendly jobs, businesses and investments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Union.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#1 Jun 23, 2009
This is interesting. I'm an entrepreneur in the solar business and the state I live in is still in the dark ages when it comes to incentives and rebates on the state level.

It seems my state is investing in Nuclear Energy and burning firewood as an energy sources. HOW BACKWARDS IS THAT?

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#2 Jun 23, 2009
*As an energy Source

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Jeanne Shaheen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin Renews Call for Inve... Aug 23 USA Today 1
News Clinton receives long-awaited endorsement from ... Jul '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Warren slams Trump and key surrogate Scott Brown Jun '16 He Named Me Black... 10
News Senate rejects adding $600M to anti-heroin legi... Mar '16 Mite Be 8
News Clinton making a personal pitch to New Hampshir... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Dave Yankee 40
News Why Clinton's feminist pitch is not working in ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 2
News Drug abuse bill raises hopes for election-year ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Lynn Killed Elyse 1
More from around the web