Shaheen asks public to talk health care

Aug 5, 2009 Full story: Seacoast Online

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen was able to help secure funds for New Hampshire commercial fishermen.

Full Story
J Worthen

Epsom, NH

#1 Aug 8, 2009
She is such a liar. I've been emailing her and faxing..Sent one yesterday. But, I'm GOP. I had a phone call to set up one of her "town PHONE meetings". Well, the phone rang thurs at 6pm..I picked up and kept saying hello..hello..while the "Recording of her voice" went on.."we are sorry we didn't get you"...I was there..But, I'm not a democrat and she didn't want my opinions.. Did anyone else have a similar experience? She doesn't have the guts for a REAL town hall meeting..I DARE her..And to let ANYONE in..just not ACORN and organized democrats..
Joe Pelletier

Barrington, NH

#2 Aug 10, 2009
Dear Senator. Yes I did vote for Barak OBama for president. I Now regret it. Remember Welfare? How much is that costing us and how much of a bureaucratic monster has that program become? It is loaded with fraud. If we create a national health plan: 1. what will prevent fradulent claims?
2. how much of a bureaucrocy will that create.
3. Illegal immigrants will still be able to get health care.
4. We as a nation are heavily in debt now, why spend more money.
5. Who will this benefit?
6. Is it true the the health care bill is
is very many pages and most Senators and Representatives have not read it?
7. I am not in favor of the present health care reform, and I am respectfully asking you to vote against it. Thank you.

In Regards to our president, he promised change and broke his promise by returning many of the Clinton administrations participants.

How, in your opinion, can we make changes in our Federal Government that will indeed benefit the
poor as well as the middle class people?

Thank you for your response!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Jeanne Shaheen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Editors: Resist Executive Overreach on Immigration Nov 14 Earl 106
After the election is over, the signs remain Nov 14 KMK 1
Jeanne Shaheen scores Democratic victory in New... Nov 6 Le Jimbo 11
GOP Takes Control of Senate; McConnell Wins Nov 5 Zeppelin 1
Schisms in electorate clear early on Election Day Nov 4 Justin 2
Hillary Clinton visits NH ahead of election Nov 3 Le Jimbo 2
Washington vs. NH: What this election is really... Nov 3 Jayballs 1

Senator Jeanne Shaheen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE