Ticker: Sotomayor breaks ankle on way...

Ticker: Sotomayor breaks ankle on way to D.C.

There are 4 comments on the CNN story from Jun 8, 2009, titled Ticker: Sotomayor breaks ankle on way to D.C.. In it, CNN reports that:

Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor broke her ankle Monday morning on her way to Washington for another round of meetings on Capitol Hill with senators weighing her nomination, the White House confirms to CNN.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Kansas City, KS

#1 Jun 8, 2009
Bad Omen. Get this racist bigot outta here!

IBM

“..::..”

Since: Oct 08

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Jun 8, 2009
My goodness all this news about her, and now she breaks an ankle...

i cant take much more bullshit news... lmao

who is gonna make a comment about karma? who'll be first to say she deserved it?

not me..

Since: May 08

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2009
Bullshit news is right IBM. Get some real news who gives a shit whether she broke her ankle that isn't news.

IBM

“..::..”

Since: Oct 08

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Jun 8, 2009
Concerned Citizens wrote:
Bullshit news is right IBM. Get some real news who gives a shit whether she broke her ankle that isn't news.
i guess nobody cares about this...lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Jeanne Shaheen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump cites voter fraud in NH without providing... Feb 13 Obama who 31
News In minority party, Hassan says she'll stand up ... Nov '16 former democrat 3
News U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin Renews Call for Inve... (Aug '16) Aug '16 USA Today 1
News Clinton receives long-awaited endorsement from ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Warren slams Trump and key surrogate Scott Brown (Jun '16) Jun '16 He Named Me Black... 10
News Senate rejects adding $600M to anti-heroin legi... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Mite Be 8
News Clinton making a personal pitch to New Hampshir... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Dave Yankee 40
More from around the web