Pentagon won't say ship sinking is an...

Pentagon won't say ship sinking is an act of war

There are 3 comments on the WTHR story from May 21, 2010, titled Pentagon won't say ship sinking is an act of war. In it, WTHR reports that:

U.S. officials refused on Thursday to call North Korea's torpedoing of a South Korean warship an act of war or state-sponsored terror, warning that an overreaction could cause the Korean peninsula to "explode." The tempered response was an indication of how few options President Barack Obama has, and how volatile the situation is, after an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 May 21, 2010
i will agree that previous administrations accomplished little in raising our country's image in the world!! i will agree that the present administration has done everything in its power to diminish our country's image in the world!! i will agree that our troops need to be brought home at once from around the world because they are not needed!! after all - washington's mantra is that there is no threat - there are no terrorists - just a few misguided individuals that require minor tweaking after which they will shine as pillars of the community!!- i will agree that we need to close the pentagon - bases - muster the troops into society!! after all without any threat and with just a few misguided people to tweak we really do not need any defense!! utopia!! we are there now!!

Miami, FL

#2 May 21, 2010
Is South Korea such a cowardly country that they need us for every thing. Are they capable of defending themselves and standing up for themselveles.

What a bunch of cowards they seem like.
Captain A

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 May 23, 2010
What would America do if N Korea had sunk an American vessel?.......WAR , so why is it different here with south Korea?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Inhofe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Toronto, Leonardo DiCaprio delivers 'Before ... Sep '16 inbred Genius 7
News Fracking Didn't Cause Oklahoma Earthquake Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News US Sen. Inhofe OK after weather forces him to l... Jul '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News GOP chairman intensifies fight with White House... (Dec '15) Dec '15 goonsquat 10
News On climate change, Republicans are truly except... (Dec '15) Dec '15 serfs up 3
News Sen. Inhofe's 81st Birthday Present: Senate Vot... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Patriot AKA Bozo 1
News Global warming deniers unimpressed with pope's ... (Jun '15) Aug '15 Earthling-1 126
More from around the web