GOP Presidential Hopefuls Shift On Gl...

GOP Presidential Hopefuls Shift On Global Warming

There are 66 comments on the WCCO story from May 27, 2011, titled GOP Presidential Hopefuls Shift On Global Warming. In it, WCCO reports that:

For Republican presidential contenders who once supported combatting global warming, the race is heating up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCCO.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
litesong

Arlington, WA

#67 Jul 31, 2011
bing wrote:
The levels of CO2 in the air and potential health problems are:
250 - 350 ppm background (normal) outdoor air level
350- 1,000 ppm - typical level found in occupied spaces with good air exchange.
1,000 2,000 ppm - level associated with complaints of drowsiness and poor air.
//////////
"brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver" wrote:
Then 1000ppm is the optimum, let's feed the world with our greenhouse gas emissions.
//////////
litesong wrote:
"brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver" wants to elevate 'occupied spaces with good air exchange' to 2500+ppm so people will complain about 'drowsiness & poor air'.
"brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver" stumbles again, willing to dump millions of indoor workers into extra polluted 'dives' & indoor environments.
litesong

Arlington, WA

#68 Jul 31, 2011
[QUOTE who="steve's case of the itch"]I'm going to guess that you want to point out that the atmosphere on Venus is 95% CO2 and it's hot enough there to melt lead.
Mars also has an atmosphere that's 95% CO2 and it's so cold there it snows dry ice.[/QUOTE]

However, Venus' atmosphere has more than 20,000 TIMES more CO2 than the atmosphere of Mars. Don't worry about your fiasco. gord made the same mistake & he won't correct his error. You won't correct yourself, either.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#69 Aug 1, 2011
bing wrote:
Love those who read an article and think or argue like they now have a degree in science......
It's called wishful thinking.
bing wrote:
I read the bible guess I'm now a preacher.....
Only if you preach the gospel to others.
ֿ
Gord

Calgary, Canada

#70 Aug 1, 2011
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
However, Venus' atmosphere has more than 20,000 TIMES more CO2 than the atmosphere of Mars. Don't worry about your fiasco. gord made the same mistake & he won't correct his error. You won't correct yourself, either.
HAHAHA...HAHAHA...What a HOOT!

I see you (aka Albedodown) have managed to supplement your earlier LIES by changing 19,000 to "more than 20,000".

No matter, I have used the IPCC EQUATION that uses "PPM of CO2" to show that Venus should be just 0.02 deg C hotter than Mars and even using Albedodown's "made-up number" of 19,000, Venus should only be 15.66 deg C warmer than Mars.

Litesong just can't seem to admit that the IPCC uses JUNK SCIENCE, no matter how many times I point out that I have used the IPCC Equation exactly as it was intended to be used....with PPM CO2.

Again, the above mentioned equation is NOT MY EQUATION, it's the IPCC's "AGW PEER REVIEWED" JUNK SCIENCE EQUATION and I have used it correctly.

This completely dis-proves the AGW QUACK "science" and the fantasy "Greenhouse Effect" using the IPCC's OWN "JUNK SCIENCE" EQUATION.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

---------
Like all AGW Cult Members, "litesong" (aka Albedodown) shares these common traits:

1. A room temperature IQ
2. Has a "Green Brain"....a symptom of a severe infection.
3. Always loses battles of wits because they are unarmed.
4. What they lack in intelligence, they more than make up for in stupidity.
5. Have nothing to say, but delight in saying it.
6. Have a speech impediment ... their foot.
7. Would still be a virgin except for what nature did to their mind.
8. They are not complete idiots -- some parts are missing.
9. When confronted with the Truth they use their only skill....LYING.
10. When they are confronted with their Lying...they will continue to LIE

Oh, I almost forgot:

The "Pathological Liar Syndrome" fits Albedodown like a glove.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
Redneck

Apache Junction, AZ

#71 Aug 1, 2011
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever correct tina anne, even when she misspelled 8 words in a short paragraph? tina anne purposefully misspelled to show her condescension, not only for AGW advocates, but all readers of her posts.
Waht the frick aer ya takling about.
Redneck

Apache Junction, AZ

#72 Aug 1, 2011
What global warming?? Go drink more beer and piss on dirt so vegitation can grow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Inhofe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: GOP lawmakers mark success with rul... May '17 CodeTalker 8
News Looking for answers: Oklahomans hope town hall ... Mar '17 lastditch 1
News In Toronto, Leonardo DiCaprio delivers 'Before ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 inbred Genius 7
News Fracking Didn't Cause Oklahoma Earthquake (Sep '16) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News US Sen. Inhofe OK after weather forces him to l... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News GOP chairman intensifies fight with White House... (Dec '15) Dec '15 goonsquat 10
News On climate change, Republicans are truly except... (Dec '15) Dec '15 serfs up 3
More from around the web