Inhofe bill would ensure off-base gun...

Inhofe bill would ensure off-base gun rights

There are 1 comment on the Navy Times story from May 24, 2010, titled Inhofe bill would ensure off-base gun rights. In it, Navy Times reports that:

Ownership and carrying of guns by people living and working on U.S. military bases could end up part of next week's debate in a Senate committee on the $760 billion defense policy bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Navy Times.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 May 25, 2010
Join the corps and lose your gun rights. Or get put on a nut list and lose your gun rights, after you join the corps. Well, they fight for some of our rights. It's better than nothing.

Seems to me, each time they go to war we lose some of our rights (while telling us they're fighting to protect our rights).

Somebody's lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Inhofe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Looking for answers: Oklahomans hope town hall ... Mar '17 lastditch 1
News In Toronto, Leonardo DiCaprio delivers 'Before ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 inbred Genius 7
News Fracking Didn't Cause Oklahoma Earthquake (Sep '16) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News US Sen. Inhofe OK after weather forces him to l... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News GOP chairman intensifies fight with White House... (Dec '15) Dec '15 goonsquat 10
News On climate change, Republicans are truly except... (Dec '15) Dec '15 serfs up 3
News Sen. Inhofe's 81st Birthday Present: Senate Vot... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Patriot AKA Bozo 1
More from around the web