Inhofe's Stunning Admission To Maddow...

Inhofe's Stunning Admission To Maddow on Global Warming:...

There are 4 comments on the ThinkProgress story from Mar 16, 2012, titled Inhofe's Stunning Admission To Maddow on Global Warming:.... In it, ThinkProgress reports that:

Did you see the big smack down last night between MSNBC's Rachel Maddow and Senator James Inhofe ? The dean of disinformation mostly just repeated his well-worn falseshoods about global warming, which Maddow shot down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThinkProgress.

LessHypeMoreFact

Concord, Canada

#1 Mar 16, 2012
"The journalist Michael Kinsley famously said,A gaffe is when a politician tells the truth.

Ain't it da truth..
Northie

Spokane, WA

#2 Mar 16, 2012
Watched it. Quite a smackdown indeed. Inhofe tried to change the subject a dozen times to avoid answering questions about his chief financial backers (Big Oil and Big Coal), his dissembling misquotes of Maddow herself (twice in the book), and his denial of climate science.

However, the capper was this howler:

I was actually on your side of this issue when I was chairing that committee and I first heard about this. I thought it must be true until I found out what it cost.
Sick of Stupid

Ames, IA

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Northie wrote:
I was actually on your side of this issue when I was chairing that committee and I first heard about this. I thought it must be true until I found out what it cost.

THE biggest concern for him is what it will cost HIM personally...Not so much what it will cost us.
He is a traitor to America and will pay for his digressions.
Northie

Spokane, WA

#4 Mar 17, 2012
Sick of Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
THE biggest concern for him is what it will cost HIM personally...Not so much what it will cost us.
He is a traitor to America and will pay for his digressions.
Yes, we all know what the "cost" of admitting responsibility for global warming would be for an Oklahoma Senator financed by the oil and coal industries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Inhofe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Looking for answers: Oklahomans hope town hall ... Mar 19 lastditch 1
News In Toronto, Leonardo DiCaprio delivers 'Before ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 inbred Genius 7
News Fracking Didn't Cause Oklahoma Earthquake (Sep '16) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News US Sen. Inhofe OK after weather forces him to l... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News GOP chairman intensifies fight with White House... (Dec '15) Dec '15 goonsquat 10
News On climate change, Republicans are truly except... (Dec '15) Dec '15 serfs up 3
News Sen. Inhofe's 81st Birthday Present: Senate Vot... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Patriot AKA Bozo 1
More from around the web