GOP checking on stolen global-warming e-mails

Full story: DispatchPolitics

Congressional Republicans are investigating e-mails stolen from a British climate-change research center that they say show scientists attempting to suppress data that does not support man-made global warming.

Comments (Page 19)

Showing posts 361 - 367 of367
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WingnutsRus

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#378
Dec 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it!
We don't have to. US EPA is about to regulate CO2. We won. You lost. Get over it.
JRS

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#379
Dec 25, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

WingnutsRus wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to. US EPA is about to regulate CO2. We won. You lost. Get over it.
It is about time for another revolution anyway. The end of liberals this time.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#381
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Blast from the Past:
//////////
\\\\\\\\\\
Axel Rodam wrote:
"Success" of Stalin's collectivization was an accepted truth until 1956, when it became known that millions of people were killed in GULAG. American liberals (including some of the FDR's friends) looked at Stalin's model (and later at Hitler model) as great examples of new society.
//////////
litesong wrote:
In reality, Hitler took his concentration camp model from transplanted euro (U.S.)'injun reservations'.

http://www.swans.com/library/art8/pgreen04.ht ...
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#382
Nov 15, 2012
 
Repeat this wonderful Blast from the Past:
//////////
\\\\\\\\\\
Axel Rodam wrote:
"Success" of Stalin's collectivization was an accepted truth until 1956, when it became known that millions of people were killed in GULAG. American liberals (including some of the FDR's friends) looked at Stalin's model (and later at Hitler model) as great examples of new society.
//////////
litesong wrote:
In reality, Hitler took his concentration camp model from transplanted euro (U.S.)'injun reservations'.
http://www.swans.com/library/art8/pgreen04.ht ...
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#383
Nov 15, 2012
 
cobra commander wrote:
I compare this time to Reagan in the early 80's. If Obama can do the same thing in year three, he will crush HuckaRomPalin or whoever is around.
/////////
litesong wrote:
Fairly good prophet....

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#384
Nov 16, 2012
 
litesong wrote:
Blast from the Past:
//////////
\\\\\\\\\\
Axel Rodam wrote:
"Success" of Stalin's collectivization was an accepted truth until 1956, when it became known that millions of people were killed in GULAG. American liberals (including some of the FDR's friends) looked at Stalin's model (and later at Hitler model) as great examples of new society.
//////////
litesong wrote:
In reality, Hitler took his concentration camp model from transplanted euro (U.S.)'injun reservations'.[URL deleted]
A.R. makes a good point, litesong hasn't a clue as usual.

The point is, big government means bad things.
PHD

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#385
Nov 17, 2012
 
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>A.R. makes a good point, litesong hasn't a clue as usual.
The point is, big government means bad things.
Big or small Gov means bad things for us. Maybe your the one that is clueless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 361 - 367 of367
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••