Hacked climate emails called a smear campaign

Nov 26, 2009 Full story: www.reuters.com 42

Three leading scientists who on Tuesday released a report documenting the accelerating pace of climate change said the scandal that erupted last week over hacked emails from climate scientists is nothing more than a "smear ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lance Winslow

San Francisco, CA

#1 Nov 26, 2009
Polar ice sheets and the Greenland ice cap seem indifferent to the hacked emails.
Lone Wolf

Benicarló, Spain

#2 Nov 26, 2009
climate change propaganda = GREEN COMMUNISM......,, infowars.com
BHOsux

Denver, CO

#4 Nov 26, 2009
A smear campaign? So the new left definition of the truth is a smear campaign.
JOD

Jefferson, MA

#5 Nov 26, 2009
Al Gore=LIAR and huge carbon profiteer

They lie, they are caught, and they still obsfucate.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#6 Nov 26, 2009
WHO'S CONSPIRACY DRIVEN FOR PROFIT$$...???

"Al Gore" whom invented the internet, running around lying and fear mongering to everyone for years during the Clinton/Gore administration, the world was going to end when "Y2K" rolled over...

Until today (Global Warming)... The biggest imaginary lie, hoax and conspiracy ever perpetuated by a government administration on to the public to "stimulate" the economy.

As a result people with apprehension, were buying extra food, power generators, guns and ammo, gas gussling SUV's and drive to the mountains to their new log cabins, while polluting the enviroment, believing planes would fall out of the sky, people buying new computers and taking money out of the bank because computers would fail. All occurences and things which did grow and stimulate the economy... AND... DOOMSDAY EVENTS THAT NEVER HAPPENED??

Clinton said "It's The Economy Stupid"... I personally have always maintained "It's The Internet Stupid"...

Clinton and Al Gore spewing their fear mongering conspiracy driven for profit, imaginary doomesday tactics and snake oil promotions of the day, "The Sky is Falling", "The World is Ending" misleading people to get them frightened, to spend money and buy things because they are afraid....

Why should anyone believe Al Gore's conspiracies about global warming, fear mongering, looming crisis hocus-pocus theories, Lies and untruth scare tactics fraud this 2nd. time around???$$$

One crazy imaginary Gore phantom in a lifetime is bad enough, but two imaginary Al Gore phantom conspiracies in a lifetime, is two too many...

BTW: At least Bush's Ranch is greener then Al Gore's Mansion. The Pasminco Zinc Mine, is situated on Gore's plantation...

P.S. Al Gore buys his carbon off-sets credits from himself--the Generation Investment Management LLP, "an independent, private, owner-managed partnership established in 2004 with offices in London and Washington, D.C." of which he is both chairman and founding partner.

Al Gore: world's first carbon billionaire?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/20...
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/03/business/en...

Yes I Agree, Al Gore is a Great Capitalist...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/03/business/en...
http://www.noteviljustwrong.com/

Soldiers DIE!!!... Obama LIES!!!



Liberalism is a Disease and a Mental Disorder...

The Arm and Hammer Poison of Liberalism
Unbelievable

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2009
If exposing a scam is called a smear campaign than so be it. It's a smear campaign.

Too bad our President is still planning on going on with is scam.

“It's about the American People”

Since: Jun 07

Flushing, NY

#8 Nov 26, 2009
The E-mails that were written by fake scientists behind closed doors while fabricating data for millions of dollars reward by Al gore and George Soros prove the biggest liberal Ponzi scheme in world's history against the American people.
There is no scientific reference book in your library or bookstore that will show the correlation between CO2 and temperature which proves the hidden false scientific theory that was concocted behind closed doors in East Anglia by despicable fake loser scientists that mocked scientific truth and made it political prostitution Mary Landrau style.
Clearly, Obama's Science Czar John Holdren is directly involved in the University of East Anglia Climate Research Unit (CRU) unfolding “Climategate” scandal and the fabrication of scientific data known as the global warming hoax. However, the secret Africa Muslim communist dictator Barack Obama is determined to push the 'global warming' taxes on the American people although he knows that it is concocted as liberal communistic hoax.
The liberal communist and secret Muslim Obama vowed to destroy the American capitalistic economy and drive US corporations and small businesses to bankruptcy by deceitful 'cap and trade' taxes and destroying America infrastructure with the global warming hoax. The biggest liar in US history Obama is using the fraudulent and lying liberal media of George Soros led by the New York, Times NBC, ABC and CBS is hiding the new facts that were discovered about global warming hoax. Nevertheless, Obama is planning to force American people to cut emissions by 17% by 1020 by hefty cap and trade taxes based on the biggest ‘scientific lie’ in world’s history regardless of the resistance of most of the American people and without the approval of us congress that resist the destruction of America. Will the American people allow the liar communist dictator and secret Muslim Obama free hand to destroy America or will they ever wake up and stop the Obama’s madness?
The conspiracy against America was concocted by the anarchist billionaire George Soros who financed professors in famous Universities and paid them for lying to the world for the one goal of destroying the American capitalistic economy and drive America to bankruptcy.
Will the American people protect America from destruction by the secret Muslim liar communist dictator Barack Hussein Obama or will they continue to go after him like blind Sheep?
Konnecticut_bett er_Yet

Norwich, CT

#9 Nov 26, 2009
Unbelievable wrote:
If exposing a scam is called a smear campaign than so be it. It's a smear campaign.
Too bad our President is still planning on going on with is scam.
Of course he is! Read on...

"Lord Christopher Monckton, a former science adviser to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, asserts the real purpose of the U.N.'s meeting in Copenhagen is to use concern over "global warming" as a pretext to lay the foundation for a one-world government.

He has warned the proposed Copenhagen agreement would cede U.S. sovereignty, mandate a massive wealth transfer from the United States to pay reparations for "climate debt" to Third World countries and create a new "world government" to enforce the treaty's provisions."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php...
crazy ox0thong

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#10 Nov 26, 2009
Lance Winslow wrote:
Polar ice sheets and the Greenland ice cap seem indifferent to the hacked emails.
the grande iceQ r effecting mask land mine in Ca?:)
crazy ox0thong

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#11 Nov 26, 2009
Lone Wolf wrote:
climate change propaganda = GREEN COMMUNISM......,, infowars.com
do bbQ still mad @ pimpoo philip pine?:-0
crazy ox0thong

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#12 Nov 26, 2009
JOD wrote:
Al Gore=LIAR and huge carbon profiteer
They lie, they are caught, and they still obsfucate.
u misso carbond or busitness?:)
Florida

Lithia, FL

#13 Nov 27, 2009
Lance Winslow wrote:
Polar ice sheets and the Greenland ice cap seem indifferent to the hacked emails.
We have frost in northern Florida and your indifferent it's 41 degrees in Tampa Bay this morning... Lance Winslow.

Liberalism is a Disease and a Mental Disorder...

The Arm and Hammer Poison of Liberalism
Glasnos

Orlando, FL

#14 Nov 27, 2009
Smear to a liberal means you are exposing the truth.
Indeed ... the emails have been verified as factual

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Kempton, PA

#15 Nov 27, 2009
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>We have frost in northern Florida and your indifferent it's 41 degrees in Tampa Bay this morning....
Yup, as usual the cretins can't understand why what temperature it is in Tampa on a single day is a totally irrelevant factoid.

The loons will never understand "validity" or know a blip from a trend.

BTW, these emails are like a FOIA release from the CIA: Highly selective/redacted. But the teabagging Birthers get a lot of mileage out of it.
Mike

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Nov 27, 2009
Boy, even when the facts come out the warmers still can't deal with facts, get over it, there is NO GLOBAL CLIMATE change, never was nada, just was a scam to make billions off of normal folks, the "scientists" were making a lot of cast, heck they got 7 billion a year from the us taxpayer alone, they had to fake their results to keep the cash going, al gore was casing in big on the scam as well, how much do you think he made selling those phony carbon offsets??
Warmers, mostly libritards, get easily confused when shown facts, the simple fact is there is no man made climate change, there never was any man made climate change, there never will be man made climate change, just look at the facts, all their research was faked, it was a fraud, maybe we will be lucky and they will be prosecuted, I won't hold my breath though, the warmers are not concerned with the facts..
Glasnos

Orlando, FL

#17 Nov 27, 2009
writewingproxycontin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, as usual the cretins can't understand why what temperature it is in Tampa on a single day is a totally irrelevant factoid.
The loons will never understand "validity" or know a blip from a trend.
BTW, these emails are like a FOIA release from the CIA: Highly selective/redacted. But the teabagging Birthers get a lot of mileage out of it.
Pay no attention to thst man behind the curtain ... LOL

Clyde: How can we hide the fact the last eleven years have been cooler than normal?
Heathcliff: Duh ... how about we tell them it is a local anomoly?
Seymour: Uh huh ... uh huh ... that will fool them ... LOL ... at least the ones that voted for Obama ... they have no brains...
gossamer

Warren, MI

#18 Nov 27, 2009
Mike wrote:
Boy, even when the facts come out the warmers still can't deal with facts, get over it, there is NO GLOBAL CLIMATE change, never was nada, just was a scam to make billions off of normal folks, the "scientists" were making a lot of cast, heck they got 7 billion a year from the us taxpayer alone, they had to fake their results to keep the cash going, al gore was casing in big on the scam as well, how much do you think he made selling those phony carbon offsets??
Warmers, mostly libritards, get easily confused when shown facts, the simple fact is there is no man made climate change, there never was any man made climate change, there never will be man made climate change, just look at the facts, all their research was faked, it was a fraud, maybe we will be lucky and they will be prosecuted, I won't hold my breath though, the warmers are not concerned with the facts..
Why is people like you believe anything your government tells you?
gossamer

Warren, MI

#20 Nov 27, 2009
writewingproxycontin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, as usual the cretins can't understand why what temperature it is in Tampa on a single day is a totally irrelevant factoid.
The loons will never understand "validity" or know a blip from a trend.
BTW, these emails are like a FOIA release from the CIA: Highly selective/redacted. But the teabagging Birthers get a lot of mileage out of it.
Why is it people like you believe everything their government tells them?
Bob

Seattle, WA

#21 Nov 27, 2009
Why is Al Gore not in shackles ?
Bob

Seattle, WA

#22 Nov 27, 2009
Global warming is a hoax. Criminal Bilderberg Nazi Al Gore is a liar and a satanist, just like Bush and Osama Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Inhofe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joint Chiefs chairman opens door to US boots on... 9 hr barefoot2626 67
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... Sep 17 Always Smile 83
Don't Call Them "Climate Deniers." Call them "C... Aug '14 Monroe 36
Twelve States Sue Obama Administration Over Car... Aug '14 SpaceBlues 1
Inhofe to head environment, global warming comm... (Mar '14) Jun '14 SpaceBlues 111
Republican Lawmakers Say Obama Violated Law to ... Jun '14 Jeff Brightone 1
Climate Change, in Real Time May '14 N8 the Grrr8 25
•••

James Inhofe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••