Will global warming drive more Mexica...

Will global warming drive more Mexican immigration?

There are 3 comments on the San Diego Source story from Dec 18, 2010, titled Will global warming drive more Mexican immigration?. In it, San Diego Source reports that:

Suddenly, there may be a solid link between two of the greatest American political debates of the past decade -- illegal immigration and climate change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Diego Source.

Ann L Eagle

Roy, WA

#1 Dec 18, 2010
We caahming and we gon take your maahny, stupeed greengos. Global warmeeng have notheeng to do weeth eet.
anillegalmexihol e

Statesville, NC

#3 Dec 18, 2010
Ann L Eagle wrote:
We caahming and we gon take your maahny, stupeed greengos. Global warmeeng have notheeng to do weeth eet.
Aye caramba. I gues we no caahming as fas as we thought. No? Mabe we shud shat ap an go into the hiding rat now becaus thos republekans tha we no vot for don't kees ar azzes an don't owe us nothing are going to keek ar azzes out of thes caantry. No?
TEA

Fenton, MO

#4 Dec 18, 2010
"Global warming" has been exposed as the lie it is..

The leaked emails exposed and nailed the lie...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Inhofe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: McConnell calls ailing John McCain ... Jul 17 Red Crosse 5
News The Latest: GOP lawmakers mark success with rul... May '17 CodeTalker 8
News Looking for answers: Oklahomans hope town hall ... Mar '17 lastditch 1
News In Toronto, Leonardo DiCaprio delivers 'Before ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 inbred Genius 7
News Fracking Didn't Cause Oklahoma Earthquake (Sep '16) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News US Sen. Inhofe OK after weather forces him to l... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News GOP chairman intensifies fight with White House... (Dec '15) Dec '15 goonsquat 10
More from around the web