Nominee for ambassador to Iraq hits S...

Nominee for ambassador to Iraq hits Senate opposition over racy e-mails

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Jun 8, 2012, titled Nominee for ambassador to Iraq hits Senate opposition over racy e-mails. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Brett McGurk, whom Obama tapped to lead the U.S. diplomatic mission in Iraq, was the subject of a confirmation hearing Wednesday before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee , a meeting at which senators voiced no serious concerns about his getting Senate approval.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1 Jun 8, 2012
The Kenyan Snake is a jerk. His administration is rife with inadequate marxist punks.

But this story about romantic exchanges is not a big story. Yes, I understand the concern over security leaks. But the security leaks so far have been selectively made by the Kenyan Snake himself to bolster his sagging image as a loser in high position.

Move on. He is what he is. Hurry November but leave this guy's confirmation alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Inhofe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On climate change, Republicans are truly except... 9 hr serfs up 3
News Sen. Inhofe's 81st Birthday Present: Senate Vot... Nov 20 Patriot AKA Bozo 1
News Global warming deniers unimpressed with pope's ... Aug '15 Earthling-1 126
News Pope Francis Expected To Blame Global Warming O... Jul '15 don t drink the k... 6
News James Inhofe to Pope Francis: Shut up with your... Jun '15 2all 42
News Obama cites public health in urging climate cha... Jun '15 LeDuped 29
News US tightens rules for disclosure of chemicals u... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Emily Latella 3
More from around the web