Simplified analysis of Clinton-Trump first debate PART 2

Since: Feb 10

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 18, 2016
{TAXES, TRADE}:
TRUMP:
Under my plan, I’ll be reducing taxes tremendously, from 35 percent to 15 percent for companies, small and big businesses. That’s going to be a job creator like we haven’t seen since Ronald Reagan. It’s going to be a beautiful thing to watch.
{“Tremendously”? Tree times less taxes from the rich and very rich? Economy bankrupt, army disarmed for Russia?
“Beautiful”?}
Companies will come... They will build... They will expand...
{From China? Build more KGB-Trump grab? To expand Russia?}
We have to renegotiate our trade deals, and we have to stop these countries from stealing our companies and our jobs.
{To stop foreign market buying USA goods? How China steal USA
jobs? By Russia forcing China’s Bolsheviks level 700 Mountains,
close China Sea, breed in smocked desert to billions instead of
improving standard of living, repair biosphere and thus open
China’s markets more?}
HOLT: Secretary Clinton, would you like to respond?
CLINTON:
…we are 5 percent of the world’s population; we have to trade with the other 95 percent. And we need to have smart, fair trade deals.
{She is right, thought foreign markets has be more open, for which is responsible Putin’s Russia, friends of KGB-Trump, waging “War of Salamanders”, Global Terror, instigate many, like China, reduce markets for some ridiculous Bolshevik ideas of domination.}
We also, though, need to have a tax system that rewards work and not just financial transactions. And the kind of plan that Donald has put forth would be trickle-down economics all over again. In fact, it would be the most extreme version, the biggest tax cuts for the top percent of the people in this country than we’ve ever had.
{I would add that Ronald Reagan’s tax cuts redirected economy to declining direction, while Trump will totally destroy it.}
4
HOLT:
Mr. Trump,…creating 25 million jobs…Ãbring back millions of jobs for Americans…Ãare you going to tell manufacturers…Ãcome back?
TRUMP:
…my father gave me a very small loan in 1975, and I built it into a company that’s worth many, many billions of dollars, with some of the greatest assets in the world, and I say that only because that’s the kind of thinking that our country needs.
{In 1960th, Gan’ka-KGB-Trump burglarized my home with his team, stealing inventions, like PAL, to corrupt USA.
It is probably where he got money for his investments, used badly, probably continuing be supplied by Russia and from my would be royalties and other crimes, like robbed and killed Ukrainian artist for 100 Millions dollars in paintings. Is it what USA need?}
Our country’s in deep trouble. We don’t know what we’re doing when it comes to devaluations and all of these countries all over the world, especially China. They’re the best, the best ever at it. What they’re doing to us is a very, very sad thing.
{Is he sounds happy, as Russian propaganda for last few decades, that USA will fall and prize for it China?}

Since: Feb 10

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Oct 18, 2016
(continuation of Part 2)

…We have to renegotiate our trade deals…Ãthey’re taking our jobs, they’re giving incentives, they’re doing things that, frankly, we don’t do.

{He got enough incentives from KGB rob us and corrupt USA!}
…Mexico. They have a VAT tax. We’re on a different system. When we sell into Mexico, there’s a tax. When they sell in — automatic, 16 percent, approximately. When they sell into us, there’s no tax. It’s a defective agreement. It’s been defective for a long time, many years, but the politicians haven’t done anything about it.
The NAFTA agreement is defective. Just because of the tax and many other reasons, but just because of the fact…
{Supply and demand!
Is his KGB education understand only plunder by more powerful and arrogant?
Americans ready pay less for bananas, as Mexicans ready pay more for some USA good?
Is Trump offers rob difference, as Russia in Ukraine?
5

HOLT: How do you bring back — specifically bring back jobs, American manufacturers?
TRUMP:
…They’re leaving, and they’re leaving in bigger numbers than ever.
…We wish you a lot of luck……tax them coming in, and our politicians never do this, because…… in many cases, they own the companies.
{So, Trump has no answers, but some Russian-type enforcement.
Regulations might help, but not by KGB-Trump!}}
HOLT: Secretary Clinton get in here.
CLINTON:
We had the worst financial crisis, the Great Recession, the worst since the 1930s. That was in large part because of tax policies that slashed taxes on the wealthy, failed to invest in the middle class, took their eyes off of Wall Street, and created a perfect storm.
{I might add that in 1980th, corrupted by plagiarist Russia and USA mind readers read my mind and turned a joke into electronic steal surge that collapsed stock markets, in addition to pyramids and Reagan time tax cuts.}
In fact, Donald was one of the people who rooted for the housing crisis. He said, back in 2006,“Gee, I hope it does collapse, because then I can go in and buy some and make some money.” Well, it did collapse.
TRUMP: That’s called business, by the way.
{Typical KGB Russia! In 1950th they said if Georgian alone will be killed and send to camps, Russians can grab some 3 Millions apartment and houses and steal few trillions of dollars.}
CLINTON:
Nine million people — nine million people lost their jobs. Five million people lost their homes. And $13 trillion in family wealth was wiped out.
Now, we have come back from that abyss. And it has not been easy. So we’re now on the precipice of having a potentially much better economy, but the last thing we need to do is to go back to the policies that failed us in the first place.
{Obama borrowed principal of buying power that I advised McCain, but he and his Russian mob tried force me secretly advise as slave. I didn’t, so they murder my mother 7/7/2012.
Obama government could do better.}
6
Orange Jesus

Hendersonville, NC

#3 Oct 28, 2016
Argvetiaber wrote:
(continuation of Part 2)

…We have to renegotiate our trade deals…Ãthey’re taking our jobs, they’re giving incentives, they’re doing things that, frankly, we don’t do.

{He got enough incentives from KGB rob us and corrupt USA!}
…Mexico. They have a VAT tax. We’re on a different system. When we sell into Mexico, there’s a tax. When they sell in — automatic, 16 percent, approximately. When they sell into us, there’s no tax. It’s a defective agreement. It’s been defective for a long time, many years, but the politicians haven’t done anything about it.
The NAFTA agreement is defective. Just because of the tax and many other reasons, but just because of the fact…
{Supply and demand!
Is his KGB education understand only plunder by more powerful and arrogant?
Americans ready pay less for bananas, as Mexicans ready pay more for some USA good?
Is Trump offers rob difference, as Russia in Ukraine?
5

HOLT: How do you bring back — specifically bring back jobs, American manufacturers?
TRUMP:
…They’re leaving, and they’re leaving in bigger numbers than ever.
…We wish you a lot of luck……tax them coming in, and our politicians never do this, because…… in many cases, they own the companies.
{So, Trump has no answers, but some Russian-type enforcement.
Regulations might help, but not by KGB-Trump!}}
HOLT: Secretary Clinton get in here.
CLINTON:
We had the worst financial crisis, the Great Recession, the worst since the 1930s. That was in large part because of tax policies that slashed taxes on the wealthy, failed to invest in the middle class, took their eyes off of Wall Street, and created a perfect storm.
{I might add that in 1980th, corrupted by plagiarist Russia and USA mind readers read my mind and turned a joke into electronic steal surge that collapsed stock markets, in addition to pyramids and Reagan time tax cuts.}
In fact, Donald was one of the people who rooted for the housing crisis. He said, back in 2006,“Gee, I hope it does collapse, because then I can go in and buy some and make some money.” Well, it did collapse.
TRUMP: That’s called business, by the way.
{Typical KGB Russia! In 1950th they said if Georgian alone will be killed and send to camps, Russians can grab some 3 Millions apartment and houses and steal few trillions of dollars.}
CLINTON:
Nine million people — nine million people lost their jobs. Five million people lost their homes. And $13 trillion in family wealth was wiped out.
Now, we have come back from that abyss. And it has not been easy. So we’re now on the precipice of having a potentially much better economy, but the last thing we need to do is to go back to the policies that failed us in the first place.
{Obama borrowed principal of buying power that I advised McCain, but he and his Russian mob tried force me secretly advise as slave. I didn’t, so they murder my mother 7/7/2012.
Obama government could do better.}
6
Wow! What a load of crap!
Mark Doyle

Addison, TX

#4 Nov 7, 2016
Martha Stewart spends a year in prison for insider trading, But Hillary gets away with everything she has done. UNBELIEVABLE. She is supposed to be a law maker not a law breaker.
Rationalmofo

Tacoma, WA

#5 Nov 10, 2016
Argvetiaber wrote:
{TAXES, TRADE}:
TRUMP:
Under my plan, I’ll be reducing taxes tremendously, from 35 percent to 15 percent for companies, small and big businesses. That’s going to be a job creator like we haven’t seen since Ronald Reagan. It’s going to be a beautiful thing to watch.
{“Tremendously”? Tree times less taxes from the rich and very rich? Economy bankrupt, army disarmed for Russia?
“Beautiful”?}
Companies will come... They will build... They will expand...
{From China? Build more KGB-Trump grab? To expand Russia?}
We have to renegotiate our trade deals, and we have to stop these countries from stealing our companies and our jobs.
{To stop foreign market buying USA goods? How China steal USA
jobs? By Russia forcing China’s Bolsheviks level 700 Mountains,
close China Sea, breed in smocked desert to billions instead of
improving standard of living, repair biosphere and thus open
China’s markets more?}
HOLT: Secretary Clinton, would you like to respond?
CLINTON:
…we are 5 percent of the world’s population; we have to trade with the other 95 percent. And we need to have smart, fair trade deals.
{She is right, thought foreign markets has be more open, for which is responsible Putin’s Russia, friends of KGB-Trump, waging “War of Salamanders”, Global Terror, instigate many, like China, reduce markets for some ridiculous Bolshevik ideas of domination.}
We also, though, need to have a tax system that rewards work and not just financial transactions. And the kind of plan that Donald has put forth would be trickle-down economics all over again. In fact, it would be the most extreme version, the biggest tax cuts for the top percent of the people in this country than we’ve ever had.
{I would add that Ronald Reagan’s tax cuts redirected economy to declining direction, while Trump will totally destroy it.}
4
HOLT:
Mr. Trump,…creating 25 million jobs…Ãbring back millions of jobs for Americans…Ãare you going to tell manufacturers…Ãcome back?
TRUMP:
…my father gave me a very small loan in 1975, and I built it into a company that’s worth many, many billions of dollars, with some of the greatest assets in the world, and I say that only because that’s the kind of thinking that our country needs.
{In 1960th, Gan’ka-KGB-Trump burglarized my home with his team, stealing inventions, like PAL, to corrupt USA.
It is probably where he got money for his investments, used badly, probably continuing be supplied by Russia and from my would be royalties and other crimes, like robbed and killed Ukrainian artist for 100 Millions dollars in paintings. Is it what USA need?}
Our country’s in deep trouble. We don’t know what we’re doing when it comes to devaluations and all of these countries all over the world, especially China. They’re the best, the best ever at it. What they’re doing to us is a very, very sad thing.
{Is he sounds happy, as Russian propaganda for last few decades, that USA will fall and prize for it China?}
What the hell do you know?
You are obviously another media fed idiot.
Cause besides CNN you have literally no source ya little B
Rationalmofo

Tacoma, WA

#6 Nov 10, 2016
Mark Doyle wrote:
Martha Stewart spends a year in prison for insider trading, But Hillary gets away with everything she has done. UNBELIEVABLE. She is supposed to be a law maker not a law breaker.
Hillary is a phony self serving piece of shit
Rationalmofo

Tacoma, WA

#7 Nov 10, 2016
Rationalmofo wrote:
<quoted text>

What the hell do you know?
You are obviously another media fed idiot.
Cause besides CNN you have literally no source ya little B
Btw

To an adult...
You sound like a complete ignorant idiot
sugarbear

Coquitlam, Canada

#8 Nov 10, 2016
Mark Doyle wrote:
Martha Stewart spends a year in prison for insider trading, But Hillary gets away with everything she has done. UNBELIEVABLE. She is supposed to be a law maker not a law breaker.
so . With the amazing count of 90,000 sex offenders in Texas. Do you Texans work happily together to identify Mexicans ? Because one would assume the sexoffenders are just using elections and mexicans as a decoy.
China shop

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Nov 14, 2017
Mark Doyle wrote:
Martha Stewart spends a year in prison for insider trading, But Hillary gets away with everything she has done. UNBELIEVABLE. She is supposed to be a law maker not a law breaker.
Hay I was at the subway restaurant across the street from the greyhound station in bowling green Ky and someone who work's there called the cop's on me.the officer comes in and said I need to speak with you I said what ever you got to say say it.he said not in here so I step outside and he said what were you writing I put the pieces of paper in my pocket I was writing poetry on and said none of your business and said what is this about.he said some one called and said the last time you were here you were writing death threats to Hillary Clinton. I said what the only other time I was here was in May of 2016 this day was in September 2016. so why didn't the person report it when it allegedly occurred total crank yankers phony call.so I went to the local paper and told the editorial the story and said I wish no harm on Hillary or her family
Poster Child for Truth

Regina, Canada

#10 Jun 18, 2018
Simplified analysis of the debate: Trump won.

http://www.theplaintruthaboutdonaldtrump.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simplified analysis of Clinton-Trump first debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Simplified analysis of Clinton-Trump first debate (Oct '16) Oct '16 Konstantin Benidze 2