Hero's welcome as Suu Kyi starts US tour

Hero's welcome as Suu Kyi starts US tour

There are 2 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Hero's welcome as Suu Kyi starts US tour. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

BURMA'S democracy icon, Aung San Suu Kyi, has started on a sweeping and once-unimaginable tour of the United States, where she will enjoy a hero's welcome from Americans inspired by her story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

Malikha

Myanmar

#1 Sep 17, 2012
We do expect her to become real hero for Myanmar people.
SNNA

Myanmar

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Myanmar people includes all ethnic groups and minorities. We are waiting for her leadership and contribution to solve the bad situation that Kachin and other ethnic groups are facing seriously. When will we get myanmar one kyat, kachin one kyat???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giuliani struggles to help Trump with his defense 34 min Lawrence Wolf 49
News Clinton ribs Trump with Russian cap at Yale's C... 2 hr SirPrize 18
News a We are going to take back the country we love... May 19 General Kabaka Oba 2
News Senate releases interview transcripts about Tru... May 18 Lawrence Wolf 17
News More than 3,500 Russian Facebook ads released b... May 18 Trump is a joke 16
News House Republicans Agitating For Immigration Fight May 18 He Named Me Black... 6
News 'Model Minority' Myth Again Used As A Racial We... (Apr '17) May 16 DeNiro 184