Video: Passenger talks JetBlue flight...

Video: Passenger talks JetBlue flight, mechanical failure

There are 3 comments on the CBS News story from Jun 21, 2012, titled Video: Passenger talks JetBlue flight, mechanical failure. In it, CBS News reports that:

A mechanical problem on a JetBlue flight from Las Vegas to New York led to an emergency landing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Stuff Happens. Jet Blue still has the best paid and happiest qualified mechanics in the industry by far.
Pull My Finger

Medford, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2012
JetBlew.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#3 Jun 22, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Stuff Happens. Jet Blue still has the best paid and happiest qualified mechanics in the industry by far.
Exactly, even the Alaska airline mechanics still kept working after badly greasing horizontal stabilizer jack screws which caused one of their planes to crash into the Pacific. Stuff happens, poop occurs, tomorrow is another day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 40 min Drumpf Disaster 225
News Streisand ponders 'what might have been' with C... 13 hr slick willie expl... 167
News Former Congressman Anthony Weiner pleads guilty... 13 hr fingers mcgurke 11
News Joe Biden on Hillary Clinton: 'I never thought ... Sun Lamentable 9
News Dwayne a The Rocka Johnson has a 5-point lead o... May 20 Defeat Elizabeth ... 20
News Weiner Will Plead Guilty In Sexting Scandal May 19 FormerParatrooper 2
News Trump charges, without evidence, millions voted... May 19 ohwilbur 98
More from around the web