Rapper-actor Ice-T weighs in on presidential race from the Sundance Film Festival

Jan 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Penticton Herald

Regardless of the outcome of the presidential primaries, Ice-T already has his mind made up about the forthcoming election.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
red

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

Still got that thug crack dealing mentality yo

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

yawn...

gee, is he REALLY gonna vote for obama?

go figure!
Who

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

All blacks will, you can call me racist and liberals surely will but I don't give a rat's ass what they think, the truth of the matter is blacks will repeat the same thing they did in 2008 - they voted for him because he's black. But it isn't 'racism' when they vote for, or against, a candidate based solely on the color of their skin is it?
FD Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Ice T, Sundance Film Festival? What a sell out.
FD Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Who wrote:
All blacks will, you can call me racist and liberals surely will but I don't give a rat's ass what they think, the truth of the matter is blacks will repeat the same thing they did in 2008 - they voted for him because he's black. But it isn't 'racism' when they vote for, or against, a candidate based solely on the color of their skin is it?
Using that logic if David Duke runs- you have to vote for him.
Damn shame that a vote is cast for a color and not principle and leadership. But then again this is the US and there are no more leaders. Just a bunch of lobbyist, money groveling group of politicians. Oh, where is the change I was looking for?
Who

Zionsville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

FD Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Using that logic if David Duke runs- you have to vote for him.
Damn shame that a vote is cast for a color and not principle and leadership. But then again this is the US and there are no more leaders. Just a bunch of lobbyist, money groveling group of politicians. Oh, where is the change I was looking for?
What I said was the truth - deal with it. Ask black people and the majority will say they voted for him just because he was black and they wanted to elect the "first black president", that what all the idiots who voted for him really wanted, to hell with his background that we still know nothing about, his policies, his beliefs, etc. Just as long as they elected the "first black president".
FD Up

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said was the truth - deal with it. Ask black people and the majority will say they voted for him just because he was black and they wanted to elect the "first black president", that what all the idiots who voted for him really wanted, to hell with his background that we still know nothing about, his policies, his beliefs, etc. Just as long as they elected the "first black president".
I agree with you. I was being sarcastic. Sorry for not being more clear about that.

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Really,does anyone care what a thug/punk/druggie rapper thinks? I sure as hell don't. He is a waste of space and time.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

12-23-2011, 08:16 AM
Some are better at acting; others are better at rapping. However, when combining both elements together, who is the best rapper/actor?:

-Mos Def
-Will Smith
-Ice Cube

Or is it some other artist? What do you think?

----------
[URL=http://www.ranker.com/lis t/rappers-with-tv-shows/whatev ayoulike]rapper actor[/URL]
Test for Echo

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

He referred to Hillary Clinton as a "gangster" that will become the first woman president after she gets Obama's support. ROTFLMAO !!!!That washed-up thug wannabe has less sense than a field mouse on heroin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••