Rapper-actor Ice-T weighs in on presi...

Rapper-actor Ice-T weighs in on presidential race from the Sundance Film Festival

There are 10 comments on the Penticton Herald story from Jan 26, 2012, titled Rapper-actor Ice-T weighs in on presidential race from the Sundance Film Festival. In it, Penticton Herald reports that:

Regardless of the outcome of the presidential primaries, Ice-T already has his mind made up about the forthcoming election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Penticton Herald.

red

Crozet, VA

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Still got that thug crack dealing mentality yo

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Jan 26, 2012
yawn...

gee, is he REALLY gonna vote for obama?

go figure!
Who

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2012
All blacks will, you can call me racist and liberals surely will but I don't give a rat's ass what they think, the truth of the matter is blacks will repeat the same thing they did in 2008 - they voted for him because he's black. But it isn't 'racism' when they vote for, or against, a candidate based solely on the color of their skin is it?
FD Up

Colonial Heights, VA

#4 Feb 7, 2012
Ice T, Sundance Film Festival? What a sell out.
FD Up

Colonial Heights, VA

#5 Feb 7, 2012
Who wrote:
All blacks will, you can call me racist and liberals surely will but I don't give a rat's ass what they think, the truth of the matter is blacks will repeat the same thing they did in 2008 - they voted for him because he's black. But it isn't 'racism' when they vote for, or against, a candidate based solely on the color of their skin is it?
Using that logic if David Duke runs- you have to vote for him.
Damn shame that a vote is cast for a color and not principle and leadership. But then again this is the US and there are no more leaders. Just a bunch of lobbyist, money groveling group of politicians. Oh, where is the change I was looking for?
Who

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2012
FD Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Using that logic if David Duke runs- you have to vote for him.
Damn shame that a vote is cast for a color and not principle and leadership. But then again this is the US and there are no more leaders. Just a bunch of lobbyist, money groveling group of politicians. Oh, where is the change I was looking for?
What I said was the truth - deal with it. Ask black people and the majority will say they voted for him just because he was black and they wanted to elect the "first black president", that what all the idiots who voted for him really wanted, to hell with his background that we still know nothing about, his policies, his beliefs, etc. Just as long as they elected the "first black president".
FD Up

Bellflower, CA

#7 Feb 8, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said was the truth - deal with it. Ask black people and the majority will say they voted for him just because he was black and they wanted to elect the "first black president", that what all the idiots who voted for him really wanted, to hell with his background that we still know nothing about, his policies, his beliefs, etc. Just as long as they elected the "first black president".
I agree with you. I was being sarcastic. Sorry for not being more clear about that.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 8, 2012
Really,does anyone care what a thug/punk/druggie rapper thinks? I sure as hell don't. He is a waste of space and time.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 May 4, 2012
12-23-2011, 08:16 AM
Some are better at acting; others are better at rapping. However, when combining both elements together, who is the best rapper/actor?:

-Mos Def
-Will Smith
-Ice Cube

Or is it some other artist? What do you think?

----------
[URL=http://www.ranker.com/lis t/rappers-with-tv-shows/whatev ayoulike]rapper actor[/URL]
Test for Echo

Houston, TX

#11 May 4, 2012
He referred to Hillary Clinton as a "gangster" that will become the first woman president after she gets Obama's support. ROTFLMAO !!!!That washed-up thug wannabe has less sense than a field mouse on heroin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hillary Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton: Trump's inauguration speech was 'a cry... 1 hr TheReal411 127
News Why Hillary Clinton thinks the U.S. election wa... 1 hr fingers mcgurke 1
News Strange bedfellows: Jimmy Carter defends Trump 3 hr Dee Dee Dee 187
News Hillary Clinton: Gay rights pioneer Edith Winds... 7 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 23
someone want to ductape this cooing pigeon to h... 23 hr to make sure 1
News Hillary Clinton fans mob New York bookstore for... Mon Ashley 8
News Jon Stewart weighs in on the absurdity of the 2... (Nov '16) Sep 15 Lucky Brand 7 5
More from around the web