Susan Allen Stumps for Husband as Primary Approaches - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sport...

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Republican Senate candidate George Allen's wife, Susan Allen, spent a good part of her day stumping in central Virginia.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated May 23, 2012
central va marine

North Garden, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

3

Susan, you have taken on a task only a loving wife would do. I admire your grit. Have you been able to talk with George about how he envisions the hundreds of thousands of sick Americans getting healthcare after he ends what he calls "Obamacare". Persons with preexisting conditions will be taken off the rolls of insurance companies. Young adults up to age 26 will have to find their own care. And don't forget the children. The cost of clinics and emergence room care will skyrocket; adding to our tax burdens.

How can you square working for a man who advocates closing Planned Parenthood and other healthcare avenues for women? Cut school lunch programs for the poor kids. Cut medicare and Social Security for the elderly, as is advocated in the Ryan budget that George supports.

A touch task indeed. But then after the primaries there is the general election. Then you get to stay home because we will want answers from George in person, not a surrogate.

STOP THE WAR ON WOMEN!
DON'T VOTE FOR GEORGE MACACA.

more to come
Jamie

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Thanks for making up my mind on who to vote for. I'll vote for Allen. Anybody you are against must be good!
BTW, real Marines capitalize "Marines", unlike yourself.
Also, like VP Biden you should keep up with your meds, it WILL make a difference.
central va marine wrote:
Susan, you have taken on a task only a loving wife would do. I admire your grit. Have you been able to talk with George about how he envisions the hundreds of thousands of sick Americans getting healthcare after he ends what he calls "Obamacare". Persons with preexisting conditions will be taken off the rolls of insurance companies. Young adults up to age 26 will have to find their own care. And don't forget the children. The cost of clinics and emergence room care will skyrocket; adding to our tax burdens.
How can you square working for a man who advocates closing Planned Parenthood and other healthcare avenues for women? Cut school lunch programs for the poor kids. Cut medicare and Social Security for the elderly, as is advocated in the Ryan budget that George supports.
A touch task indeed. But then after the primaries there is the general election. Then you get to stay home because we will want answers from George in person, not a surrogate.
STOP THE WAR ON WOMEN!
DON'T VOTE FOR GEORGE MACACA.
more to come
Nothing But Macaca

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

She wants us to consider George's record........next candidate please!
TEX

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

central va marine wrote:
Susan, you have taken on a task only a loving wife would do. I admire your grit. Have you been able to talk with George about how he envisions the hundreds of thousands of sick Americans getting healthcare after he ends what he calls "Obamacare". Persons with preexisting conditions will be taken off the rolls of insurance companies. Young adults up to age 26 will have to find their own care. And don't forget the children. The cost of clinics and emergence room care will skyrocket; adding to our tax burdens.
How can you square working for a man who advocates closing Planned Parenthood and other healthcare avenues for women? Cut school lunch programs for the poor kids. Cut medicare and Social Security for the elderly, as is advocated in the Ryan budget that George supports.
A touch task indeed. But then after the primaries there is the general election. Then you get to stay home because we will want answers from George in person, not a surrogate.
STOP THE WAR ON WOMEN!
DON'T VOTE FOR GEORGE MACACA.
more to come
More spam from a clueless libitoid!
central va marine

North Garden, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Thank you for the various suggestions. When I stop filing my fingernails and go on to less important things, I will consider your messages.

Special message to Jamie. It's obvious you, and most of your fellow right-wing-nuts have not spent any time in the service to your Country, in the military. If you had, you would NOT be voting for a COWARD. Your idol Mitt, by his own admission, received a Selective Service classification of 1-A. That for the ill informed is notice that you are about to be drafted. You know. Spend time in the military. Anyway, your hero decided to opt out of servicing his country and took the "Ministerial" option instead. Back in my day that was called a "Conscientious Objector". However a true objector, endorsed by the Selective Service had to spend time in the service to mankind; hospital, etc.

But your hero went to Paris to dodge the draft. During the Repuglican primary he suggested that the U.S. may have to send troops to Iran. He has made similar blustering statement.

I had the honor of serving with thousands of REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS. Men who were willing to put their life on the line for their fellow Americans. Men who knew what a coward was. Now you want an C.O. to command the Armed Forces of the United States. SHAME ON YOU. SOME DAY YOU MAY KNOW WHAT TRUE PATRIOTISM IS. Until then, enjoy the freedom we gave you.

STOP THE WAR ON WOMEN!
DON'T VOTE FOR GEORGE MACACA.

more to come
frmr

Dillwyn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Nothing But Macaca wrote:
She wants us to consider George's record........next candidate please!
One very important part of George Allen's record is that he introduced a BALANCED BUDGET AMMENMENT in 1993. It was not passed of course (look at today's fiasco budget) but that does not detract from the fact that it was a bill he introduced.
Jamie

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 23, 2012
 
Special message to central virginia FAKE marine. All you do is flame. May I suggest anger management? And where did your hero Obama serve his country? BTW, young Mormons routinely go on 2-4 year missions for the church in other countries. Now you are going to tell me you don't support freedom of religion. Gee, isn't that in the US Constitution? Looks like your memory is pretty selective, but then you don't need a memory when you parrot the DNC website.
You have only one mission which is to distract from Obama's dismal record. You know, the one you don't want to talk about...
central va marine wrote:
Thank you for the various suggestions. When I stop filing my fingernails and go on to less important things, I will consider your messages.
Special message to Jamie. It's obvious you, and most of your fellow right-wing-nuts have not spent any time in the service to your Country, in the military. If you had, you would NOT be voting for a COWARD. Your idol Mitt, by his own admission, received a Selective Service classification of 1-A. That for the ill informed is notice that you are about to be drafted. You know. Spend time in the military. Anyway, your hero decided to opt out of servicing his country and took the "Ministerial" option instead. Back in my day that was called a "Conscientious Objector". However a true objector, endorsed by the Selective Service had to spend time in the service to mankind; hospital, etc.
But your hero went to Paris to dodge the draft. During the Repuglican primary he suggested that the U.S. may have to send troops to Iran. He has made similar blustering statement.
I had the honor of serving with thousands of REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS. Men who were willing to put their life on the line for their fellow Americans. Men who knew what a coward was. Now you want an C.O. to command the Armed Forces of the United States. SHAME ON YOU. SOME DAY YOU MAY KNOW WHAT TRUE PATRIOTISM IS. Until then, enjoy the freedom we gave you.
STOP THE WAR ON WOMEN!
DON'T VOTE FOR GEORGE MACACA.
more to come
yepper

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 23, 2012
 
I think Clinton went to England to attend school at Oxford, where he ended up getting kicked out of the country for his victimization's on women. Men are pigs left and right. As for Susan, she has to stump for her low class husband for fear he'll say something stupid again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••