Holton Campaigns for Husband in Shenandoah Valley - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports a...

The former first lady of Virginia was in the Shenandoah Valley Friday learning about children's programs. Full Story
Sunny2468

Penn Laird, VA

#1 Oct 27, 2012
A few months ago I read that the Boys & Girls Club in Waynesboro and Staunton was closing. I haven't read anything to the contrary since. If so, then this program isn't working on our side of the mountain, so what will Kaine and his wife do about it?
him

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 27, 2012
So she is the one that married the liberal smurf!
TEX

Rocky Mount, VA

#3 Oct 28, 2012
him wrote:
So she is the one that married the liberal smurf!
be sure to remember the "absentee" governour who left the job he was elected to to become a clone of the fraud in chief
Ross

Lady Lake, FL

#4 Oct 28, 2012
This leftist clown left the Commonwealth in debt. His only solution to the debt problem was to call a special session of the legislature and demand a tax increase. McDonald took office and had the budget balanced in a matter of months.

Voters needs to send this pathetic individual back to D.C. where he belongs.
Whoa Stop the Clock

Washington, DC

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Why would anyone vote for Mr. Holton?
Top Flight

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Given the fact that Kaine "LOOKS" like a used car salesman. I can only presume that his wife has the same job, selling used ideas with our money!
Sunny2468

Penn Laird, VA

#7 Oct 29, 2012
TEX wrote:
<quoted text>be sure to remember the "absentee" governour who left the job he was elected to to become a clone of the fraud in chief
Much like the absentee president who has been on the campaign trail non-stop since spring with no one minding the oval office. He is not missed in D.C. because he is only an empty suit when he is actaully there.
Sunny2468

Penn Laird, VA

#8 Oct 29, 2012
VP Joe Biden couldn't even remember his name when endorsing "Tom" Kaine as his choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Sep 4 Swedenforever 8
Redskins Hire Liberal Blogger to Fight Name-Cha... Jun '14 indian welfares 1
VA-Sen: Ken Cuccinelli (R) For Senate? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jorja Fox 1
Ken Cuccinelli Shows How to Lose the Virginia G... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Kathwynn 67
Tea party hero Cuccinelli is Va. GOP gov nominee (May '13) Nov '13 conservative crapola 9
Post Poll: Tim Kaine opens first lead over Geor... (Sep '12) Aug '13 swedenforever 49
In Senate race, Northern Virginia seniors look ... (Oct '12) Jun '13 swedenforever 25
•••

George Allen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••