Holton Campaigns for Husband in Shenandoah Valley - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports a...

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

The former first lady of Virginia was in the Shenandoah Valley Friday learning about children's programs.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2012
Sunny2468

Penn Laird, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

A few months ago I read that the Boys & Girls Club in Waynesboro and Staunton was closing. I haven't read anything to the contrary since. If so, then this program isn't working on our side of the mountain, so what will Kaine and his wife do about it?
him

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

So she is the one that married the liberal smurf!
TEX

Rocky Mount, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

him wrote:
So she is the one that married the liberal smurf!
be sure to remember the "absentee" governour who left the job he was elected to to become a clone of the fraud in chief
Ross

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

This leftist clown left the Commonwealth in debt. His only solution to the debt problem was to call a special session of the legislature and demand a tax increase. McDonald took office and had the budget balanced in a matter of months.

Voters needs to send this pathetic individual back to D.C. where he belongs.
Whoa Stop the Clock

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Why would anyone vote for Mr. Holton?
Top Flight

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Given the fact that Kaine "LOOKS" like a used car salesman. I can only presume that his wife has the same job, selling used ideas with our money!
Sunny2468

Penn Laird, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

TEX wrote:
<quoted text>be sure to remember the "absentee" governour who left the job he was elected to to become a clone of the fraud in chief
Much like the absentee president who has been on the campaign trail non-stop since spring with no one minding the oval office. He is not missed in D.C. because he is only an empty suit when he is actaully there.
Sunny2468

Penn Laird, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

VP Joe Biden couldn't even remember his name when endorsing "Tom" Kaine as his choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••