Study: Children fare better in tradit...

Study: Children fare better in traditional mom-dad families

There are 33 comments on the Washington Times story from Jun 10, 2012, titled Study: Children fare better in traditional mom-dad families. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Will Republican George Allen beat Democrat Tim Kaine in the battle for the Virginia U.S. Senate seat this fall? Two studies released Sunday may act like brakes on popular social-science assertions that gay parents are the same as - or maybe better than - married, mother-father parents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#21 Jul 10, 2012
Candice_Jenkins3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you this information. I believe a growing number of young Americans are tired of being lied to and misled. Obama is a disaster for America
Irresponsible, fabricated LIES..
KING TUT OBAMA

Wasilla, AK

#22 Jul 10, 2012
And to hear the communist tell it, kids do best in Tranny familys!!!
Unalinea

United States

#23 Jul 10, 2012
BO admires Argentine dictators.
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#24 Jul 10, 2012
Mental Floss wrote:
Homosexuality and homosexual marriage serve no purpose or function in a healthy society.
Neither do idiots; and they represent the great majority. I'm pretty sure most children would rather have a clever, educated homosexual for a parent than the usual moron; luck seems to be against them though..
Mental Floss

United States

#25 Jul 10, 2012
david traversa wrote:
<quoted text>Neither do idiots; and they represent the great majority. I'm pretty sure most children would rather have a clever, educated homosexual for a parent than the usual moron; luck seems to be against them though..
Lot of presumption in your post.
May I presume you are queer?

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#26 Jul 10, 2012
Mental Floss wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot of presumption in your post.
May I presume you are queer?
we can sure presume your a moron
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#27 Jul 10, 2012
Mental Floss wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot of presumption in your post.
May I presume you are queer?
You may.. But it hit its mark, didn't it..? Most likely because you're one of the idiots I was referring to.. Relax.. Or your unlucky offspring may be forever damaged.
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#28 Jul 10, 2012
Unalinea wrote:
BO admires Argentine dictators.
Just go ahead and elect Romney and you'll get your dictator.. cleverly disguised, of course..
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#29 Jul 10, 2012
A study sponsored by a religious organization serves no purpose.. A similar one was done (by the government) in Spain and the very opposite was found = children raised by gays were better adjusted and did better in school.. So..?
Unalinea

United States

#30 Jul 10, 2012
david traversa wrote:
A study sponsored by a religious organization serves no purpose.. A similar one was done (by the government) in Spain and the very opposite was found = children raised by gays were better adjusted and did better in school.. So..?
Why reference Spain?
Lets talk about what happens to babies in Argentina-

"Baby kidnapping dictators sentenced"

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/heavy-senten...

david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#31 Jul 11, 2012
Unalinea wrote:
<quoted text>
Why reference Spain?
Lets talk about what happens to babies in Argentina-
"Baby kidnapping dictators sentenced"
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/heavy-senten...
That's entirely another issue; don't try to save face by changing the subject. But while we ARE on the subject, why are so many babies in the US up for adoption? Not by the responsible, loving will of those who procreated them, surely.. Rather by the lack of all responsability and love towards them. If you ponder on this for a while you cannot but conclude that these Argentine babies were lucky to be kidnapped; most likely they'll do much better in anybody else's hands than in those of their own, very unnatural, natural parents.
Unalinea

United States

#32 Jul 11, 2012
david traversa wrote:
<quoted text>That's entirely another issue; don't try to save face by changing the subject. But while we ARE on the subject, why are so many babies in the US up for adoption? Not by the responsible, loving will of those who procreated them, surely.. Rather by the lack of all responsability and love towards them. If you ponder on this for a while you cannot but conclude that these Argentine babies were lucky to be kidnapped; most likely they'll do much better in anybody else's hands than in those of their own, very unnatural, natural parents.
"these Argentine babies were lucky to be kidnapped; most likely they'll do much better in anybody else's hands than in those of their own, very unnatural, natural parents."

That's queer rationalization, satan talking, inverting the truth. You're one sick fkr. Are you the next Argentine dictator?

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#33 Jul 12, 2012
Candice_Jenkins3 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Study they do. You have made no point what so ever!
They studied ADOLESCENTS, ya know? TEENAGERS! I love how you deleted that part of my post when you put it in your reply. I guess dishonesty is the only tool you have to make your point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jim Webb dropping Democratic bid for president (Oct '15) Oct '15 Lawrence Wolf 5
News The wild card at the Democratic debate could be... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Le Jimbo 21
News Virginia for the Win: How Jeb Bush snubbed Virg... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Just Saying 1
News Jim Webba s Iowa director really doesna t like ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Max 1
News Jim Webb joins 2016 presidential race (Jul '15) Jul '15 Novus Ordo Seclorum 7
News Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Nov '14 Swedenforever 12
News In 2014 midterms, Republicans increasingly see ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Le Duped 5
More from around the web