Holton Drums Up Support for Kaine in Charlottesville - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sport...

Anne Holton was back in Charlottesville Saturday morning to drum up support for her husband, Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Tim Kaine. Full Story
fred

Crozet, VA

#1 Aug 18, 2012
It's unfair when they use cripple people {liberals] to get others to donate money.
Top Flight

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Aug 18, 2012
It really is a shame in this liberal based town of Charlottesbama that those citizens that claim to have such insight and understanding of the issues can step forward and voice their beliefs when in fact, if those same citizens were taken to task and asked to explain in detail all the supposed "good" things that Kaine or for that matter Obama have done and explain further how these things work in the infrastructure of each plan or concept. At that point I suggest that those citizens couldn't explain very much at all. A concept is fine provided it's execution is sound. The problem is that the Liberals understanding of a concept is in most cases limited to only a small understanding. Just remember, Kaine was going to let a convicted murderer go back to his own country and be released. That attempt was disgusting and a disgrace. It only shows what things go through his mind!
Get the Poison Out

Waynesboro, VA

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Holton? Kaine? Is she an actress or something? Get with the program.
whatsgoingonhere

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2012
what's kaine doing wearing wearing a blouse and jewelry in this picture? is he wearing a wig?
central va marine

Scottsville, VA

#5 Aug 18, 2012
I'm struck by the defensive nature and concern of the above posts. It's as though these folks know that if Mitt and his side kick get into the White House, they can kiss healthcare good bye. They can feel the pressure of their wives, mothers and sisters having to pay more for all medical expenses. Little Johnnie's collage tuition will skyrocket, and unless they earn a million dollars a year, their taxes will increase. And when Mitt and Paul end Medicare and Social Security, Mom and dad will be at you door.

But go ahead, put the best face on a scary situation. We Democrats feel your pain. Have no fear, we will come up with a plan to help with a malady know as FOX withdrawal, and we are working with disappointed people now to deprogram them from the scourge of T-Bagitis" Fear not, a nice Liberal forgives you of your selfish and devisive actions, and is willing to help.

Romney, Ryan, Allen, Hurt and Eric? You're kidding right? These are the best of your party? Your heros? People you look up to? Really?

more to come
Top Flight

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Aug 19, 2012
central va marine... you must be kidding! If you are a Marine than you should have been taught and certainly had the concept of the ideal of the real, honest to God belief in the U.S.A. Why in the world would you bash FOX news as a source of disdain. The fact is Marine is that your commander and chief had and continues hold a mentor who was a true communist! The Marines didn't teach you to embrace that ideal. So you think a president who wants to make this great country on the same level of some 2nd rate world country (just look at what he has done in that vain so far, it is easy to look up)makes for a good choice than I say you and everyone else who believes that are somehow flawed. It isn't a President who's concepts are flawed, it is the confused people who put him there. Are you old enough to remember the Regan years: A VERY STRONG MILITARY and a VERY STRONG ECONOMY and a VERY STRONG COUNTRY and how did he do that? With drive and determination to keep this country great not to make it's citizens a bunch of moochers off of the government. Any person should be proud of living in this country and doing well. Do you think a man who embraces a communist's ideals is the way to go! They didn't teach you that in the Marines.
Dude

Winchester, VA

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Top Flight wrote:
central va marine... you must be kidding! If you are a Marine than you should have been taught and certainly had the concept of the ideal of the real, honest to God belief in the U.S.A. Why in the world would you bash FOX news as a source of disdain. The fact is Marine is that your commander and chief had and continues hold a mentor who was a true communist! The Marines didn't teach you to embrace that ideal. So you think a president who wants to make this great country on the same level of some 2nd rate world country (just look at what he has done in that vain so far, it is easy to look up)makes for a good choice than I say you and everyone else who believes that are somehow flawed. It isn't a President who's concepts are flawed, it is the confused people who put him there. Are you old enough to remember the Regan years: A VERY STRONG MILITARY and a VERY STRONG ECONOMY and a VERY STRONG COUNTRY and how did he do that? With drive and determination to keep this country great not to make it's citizens a bunch of moochers off of the government. Any person should be proud of living in this country and doing well. Do you think a man who embraces a communist's ideals is the way to go! They didn't teach you that in the Marines.
While I think CentralVaMarine is nutty sometimes, this is a perfect response to what you just posted.

Seriously!

“Equal Opportunity Not Results!”

Since: Nov 08

Charlottesville

#8 Aug 19, 2012
Get the Poison Out wrote:
Holton? Kaine? Is she an actress or something? Get with the program.
She was smart not to take Tim's last name.
Top Flight

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Aug 19, 2012
Thank you "Dude"! My posts aren't made up insults. In fact, one need only read Obama's own book. Where do you think these facts come from? There is a segment of our American population that believe that certain facts are simpy a figment of one's imagination. The truth is that Obama has had some very "shady" persons he admires (for that matter, READ his book) and his time in school with the various records that demonstrate his beliefs as well as his fellow school mates can't all be wrong! What has he done in his life other than be a community organizer (just what is that anyway!) and then a Senator and then the President. On the outside, there isn't anything wrong with that but on the other side, how does not having any other kind of job give him any real insight? Furthermore, is growing up in Kenya for "x" number years a plus or can it be construed as a minus. This country has always been strong and filled with citizens that felt compelled to fulfill their roles as citizens. Now, in my eyes, we as a country are taking the view as being part of "the world population". And the result of that is the mindset that an incredible number citizens accept as the proper path to take. We, as a country full of American citizens need to NOT accept the will of the United Nations or any other body of thought or voices from other countries. We need to remember our history and realize that our founding Fathers had more than just themselves and their time in mind.
central va marine

Scottsville, VA

#10 Aug 19, 2012
Answer to "Top Flight". I will have to answer you on a couple of points, then I will address my Marine Corp experience and it's imprint on my life.

!) The reference to; "the confused people who put him there", is in itself flawed. The idea that the majority of Americans are "flawed" is insulting to millions of people. The idea that you know what is best for all Americans is socially paternal, not a conservative value.

2) Your references to the;"Reagan years a very strong military, a very strong economy and a very strong country" are accurate. Yes I remember the Reagan years very well. Eleven tax increases in 8 years. The lies of, and sending money to Iran, during the Iran/Contra affair. The exporting of computers and aluminum "tubes" to Iran by a Mr Rumsfeld and a Mr Chaney. Many more points I could make but, they will not fit on your bumper sticker.

As far as my service in the Marine Corp. I have no idea why you, or anyone else would believe that we were somehow brainwashed into a single minded, and simple minded thinking. My training was 2 fold. To support my Brothers on my left and right. Take care of them and they will take care of me. Second; when in a combat situation; think for myself. Don't follow others who have not studied the situation thoroughly. You can get yourself killed doing that.

Thank you "dude" for defending me; I think. As for "top Flight" it's time to get your feet back on the ground and study the facts, not the drool FOX and Rush put out.

more to come

I don't know which branch of the military you served in, but unless you learned these principles, you are sure to be defeated. more to come
Top Flight

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Aug 19, 2012
The fact remains... Obama has taken this country down a path that not only I but millions of others believe is a change that will strip the very heart of this country out of the lot of us. You are foolish to presume that Fox or Rush or anything or anybody else can speak for me. As stated earlier, simply read completely what is out there. The key word is completely. Any further debate is probably not going to get anywhere, not in this venue.
TEX

Palmyra, VA

#12 Aug 19, 2012
There is a sickening STENCH about the Entire Obama presence in DC (Holder, Geitner and the whole pack of his appointed czars) they are all hell bent on Destroying us all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) 1 hr swedenforever 9
In 2014 midterms, Republicans increasingly see ... Oct 6 Le Duped 6
Redskins Hire Liberal Blogger to Fight Name-Cha... Jun '14 indian welfares 1
VA-Sen: Ken Cuccinelli (R) For Senate? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jorja Fox 1
Ken Cuccinelli Shows How to Lose the Virginia G... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Kathwynn 67
Tea party hero Cuccinelli is Va. GOP gov nominee (May '13) Nov '13 conservative crapola 9
Post Poll: Tim Kaine opens first lead over Geor... (Sep '12) Aug '13 swedenforever 49

George Allen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE