Snapshots from four key swing states reveal an anxious mood

Jul 5, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 47

Big national holidays are about celebrating common ideals and aspirations; national politics often turn on how those ideals and aspirations match up against the realities of daily life.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Alan Mulally

Broken Arrow, OK

#49 Jul 6, 2012
Mr. Romney,

I am writing this letter on behalf of Ford Motor Company, Chrysler Motors, and General Motors to thank you so very very much for all your assistance and hard work helping us build our manufacturing plants in China. China is currently our by largest market.

Sincerely yours,
Alan Mulally
Ford Motor Company
Executive Chairman

P.S. Please continue working with Republicans to eliminate taxing our profits. We believe the working middle class should pay our tax burden.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#50 Jul 6, 2012
Alan Mulally wrote:
Mr. Romney,
I am writing this letter on behalf of Ford Motor Company, Chrysler Motors, and General Motors to thank you so very very much for all your assistance and hard work helping us build our manufacturing plants in China. China is currently our by largest market.
Sincerely yours,
Alan Mulally
Ford Motor Company
Executive Chairman
P.S. Please continue working with Republicans to eliminate taxing our profits. We believe the working middle class should pay our tax burden.
Mr. President,
I am writing this letter on behalf of Ford Motor Company and its shareholders. We respectfully decline your offer for taxpayer funds in this current fiscal crisis. Unlike GMC,Chrysler we feel capable as responsible Corporate citizens of this Country to make choices that will return this company to profitability without influence from outside interests. UNLIKE General Motors,we refuse to let the Gov't sell out the interests of our shareholders for Union payoffs.
Sincerely Yours,
Alan Mulally
Ford Motor Company
Executive Chairman
Alan Mulally

Broken Arrow, OK

#51 Jul 6, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. President,
I am writing this letter on behalf of Ford Motor Company and its shareholders. We respectfully decline your offer for taxpayer funds in this current fiscal crisis. Unlike GMC,Chrysler we feel capable as responsible Corporate citizens of this Country to make choices that will return this company to profitability without influence from outside interests. UNLIKE General Motors,we refuse to let the Gov't sell out the interests of our shareholders for Union payoffs.
Sincerely Yours,
Alan Mulally
Ford Motor Company
Executive Chairman
Shows you lack the intelligence to write your own. A copy and paste dummy.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#52 Jul 6, 2012
Alan Mulally wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows you lack the intelligence to write your own. A copy and paste dummy.
I have no problem plagerizing and adapting from liberal troll lowshekies. I sometimes get some wonderful satire from them.
Replace the Disgrace

Wappingers Falls, NY

#54 Jul 6, 2012
Tony wrote:
Republicans want to keep the current failed health care where for profit insurance executives control a persons health care not a doctor.
And you would rather have the government have the final say as to who gets what medical treatment?
Everything they touch turns to Chit including the postal service.
They could not even turn a profit at the Bunny ranch selling sex and booze. Wake up!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#55 Jul 6, 2012
Replace the Disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would rather have the government have the final say as to who gets what medical treatment?
They could not even turn a profit at the Bunny ranch selling sex and booze. Wake up!
One is as bad as the other. I would prefer neither because the patient loses either way.
Yes the defense\military.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#56 Jul 6, 2012
Replace the Disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The government runs their own welfare benefits very well screwing the tax payers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Nov '14 Swedenforever 12
In 2014 midterms, Republicans increasingly see ... Oct '14 Le Duped 5
Redskins Hire Liberal Blogger to Fight Name-Cha... (Jun '14) Jun '14 indian welfares 1
VA-Sen: Ken Cuccinelli (R) For Senate? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jorja Fox 1
Ken Cuccinelli Shows How to Lose the Virginia G... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Kathwynn 67
Tea party hero Cuccinelli is Va. GOP gov nominee (May '13) Nov '13 conservative crapola 9
Post Poll: Tim Kaine opens first lead over Geor... (Sep '12) Aug '13 swedenforever 49
More from around the web