George Allen takes Shenandoah Valley Jobs Tour - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and ...

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Republican George Allen is clear about what he would do on day one if elected to the U.S. Senate, and it is all about tapping into Virginia's energy reserves.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2012
Valley Farmer

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

He will make a good Senator. Listens to all sides and shows the ability to think for himself.
central va marine

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Hey guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but; Drill Baby Drill was last season's mantra, that died with Sarah' popularity.

The delusion that is expressed in the 2 post above go directly against the Romney, Ryan, Eastwood financial plan.

Hey Valley Farmer, you're still going to vote for the party that refuses to pass the agriculture bill. And vote for Macaca even though he said all farmers should by insurance policies rather than depend on government for price substitutes?

Boy the big boy farmers are going to want to talk with you.

more to come
Dude

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Hopefully he'll cut welfare to lazy farmers, which is the tea party platform...end subsidies to lazy people.
Dude

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Valley Farmer wrote:
He will make a good Senator. Listens to all sides and shows the ability to think for himself.
you get paid to grew nothing, don't you? Typical welfare case.
Dude

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

*grow
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Farmers don't worry about rain anymore, they worry about whether their crop insurance is gonna pay off or not.
Palehorse

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

I've met Allen a few times, at very small functions the past few years. You would enjoy a scotch and pipe with this guy, let me tell you.

Kaine on the other hand...the guy reminds me of a squeamish hypochondriac.
Dude

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Palehorse wrote:
I've met Allen a few times, at very small functions the past few years. You would enjoy a scotch and pipe with this guy, let me tell you.
Kaine on the other hand...the guy reminds me of a squeamish hypochondriac.
Not really a resounding solicitation considering the audience he is going after. What's that saying? "It's best to be thought a fool?"
Palehorse

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Not really a resounding solicitation considering the audience he is going after. What's that saying? "It's best to be thought a fool?"
I hear Kaine's polling high with the WebMD crowd.
Dude

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Palehorse wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear Kaine's polling high with the WebMD crowd.
the wealthy educated? You would think the exact opposite.
Valley Farmer

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>you get paid to grew nothing, don't you? Typical welfare case.
Nope, I'm modestly successful thanks. The next generation in family farming will be much more challenged I'm afraid. With taxes and regulations and energy costs heading the top of the list of challenges we face. When I met George Allen he seemed sincere and understood the bottom line for my business.
Monkey Man

Ferrum, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Is the Putz looking for work?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••