VA Senate Candidates Kick Off Debates...

VA Senate Candidates Kick Off Debates - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 16 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Sep 20, 2012, titled VA Senate Candidates Kick Off Debates - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

One of the hottest Senate races in the nation is in Virginia. Democrat Tim Kaine and Republican George Allen faced off Thursday afternoon in Fairfax for the first of three debates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Whatever

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Kaine - 1 Macaca - 0

I hope Allen doesn't dribble tobacco spittle on the rest of us on his way into oblivion.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Unforunately for Macaca Romney has colored all right wing candidates with radio isotope that gonna be hard to wash off. No matter, Macaca wouldn't have won anyway, the demographics have changed and Va is turning blue.
Tell the whole truth

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Sep 20, 2012
In your report on the debates, why is Kaine's obvious gaffe not mentioned. Kaine is recommending a minimum tax for everyone. Please see other news outlets that are not biased in their reporting to get the whole story on the debates. Remember, Kaine closed the interstate rest stops and welcome centers in Virginia as a way to help balance the budget when he was governor.
Whatever

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Tell the whole truth wrote:
In your report on the debates, why is Kaine's obvious gaffe not mentioned. Kaine is recommending a minimum tax for everyone. Please see other news outlets that are not biased in their reporting to get the whole story on the debates. Remember, Kaine closed the interstate rest stops and welcome centers in Virginia as a way to help balance the budget when he was governor.
How awful - you mean that Kaine proposed something that appeals to republicans? If republicans now know that they can transform the 47 percent of the population that are moochers into rapacious billionaires just as easily with KAINE as with Allen, well, why vote for the Macacameister?

Is there a downside here?
master debator

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2012
your general admission ticket allows you to watch two grown men in suits fighting each other like children on a playground but afraid to actually throw the first punch
OMG

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How awful - you mean that Kaine proposed something that appeals to republicans? If republicans now know that they can transform the 47 percent of the population that are moochers into rapacious billionaires just as easily with KAINE as with Allen, well, why vote for the Macacameister?
Is there a downside here?
Please stop being stupid with your comments!
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Sep 21, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop being stupid with your comments!
But it's their M.O....
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Mr. Allen is going to mop the floor with this left wing idiot.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Concerned wrote:
not according to the polls

http://www2.insidenova.com/news/2012/sep/20/t...
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Sep 21, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
not according to the polls
http://www2.insidenova.com/news/2012/sep/20/t...
Did you read the whole thing?
"In my campaigns class, I always tell students that polls finally start to make sense around mid-September," said University of Virginia political scientist Larry Sabato.

"If Obama is doing well in a poll, then Kaine should also be doing well," he added. "In many states, not just Virginia, this is going to be a coattail election."

But Sabato said that he felt both new surveys were "inflated a bit in the Democratic direction.""
Whatever

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Concerned wrote:
I believe you meant to write that Mr. Allen is going to be mopping the floors FOR this left wing idiot.
jogger

Brookneal, VA

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Say what you will...left leaning loons...come november, I will be canceling out your vote when I gladly vote for the next senator from Virginia.... George Allen.......
Ice Dogg

Richmond, VA

#14 Sep 21, 2012
jogger wrote:
Say what you will...left leaning loons...come november, I will be canceling out your vote when I gladly vote for the next senator from Virginia.... George Allen.......
You and your tea bagger friends? http://www2.dailyprogress.com/news/2012/sep/2...
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Sep 21, 2012
Ice Dogg wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your tea bagger friends? http://www2.dailyprogress.com/news/2012/sep/2...
In the words of Inigo Montoya, "I do not believe that word means what you think it means"...
obvi

United States

#16 Sep 21, 2012
some republicans have turned sides to the Democratic party because they can no longer afford to be and/or follow the Republican party
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Sep 21, 2012
obvi wrote:
some republicans have turned sides to the Democratic party because they can no longer afford to be and/or follow the Republican party
Which ones?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Nov '14 Swedenforever 12
News In 2014 midterms, Republicans increasingly see ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Le Duped 5
News Redskins Hire Liberal Blogger to Fight Name-Cha... (Jun '14) Jun '14 indian welfares 1
News VA-Sen: Ken Cuccinelli (R) For Senate? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jorja Fox 1
News Ken Cuccinelli Shows How to Lose the Virginia G... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Kathwynn 67
News Tea party hero Cuccinelli is Va. GOP gov nominee (May '13) Nov '13 conservative crapola 9
News Post Poll: Tim Kaine opens first lead over Geor... (Sep '12) Aug '13 swedenforever 49
More from around the web