VA Political Candidates Attend LaborF...

VA Political Candidates Attend LaborFest - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 8 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Sep 3, 2012, titled VA Political Candidates Attend LaborFest - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Labor Day is the traditional start of the political season, and the Shenandoah Valley is home to one of the biggest kickoff events.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

rebel

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Sep 3, 2012
State employees would like to thank Tim Kaine for raiding our retirement funds and for holding back our raises the entire time he was in office. He is a great man.....NOT!
Steven

Loretto, PA

#2 Sep 3, 2012
This article links to an unrelated "Laborfest" event in San Francisco, Calif.
NitWit Ronmey

Bristow, VA

#3 Sep 4, 2012
rebel wrote:
State employees would like to thank Tim Kaine for raiding our retirement funds and for holding back our raises the entire time he was in office. He is a great man.....NOT!
Thank the good Lord Ronald McDonnell didn't raid Virginia's Retirement System! He raped it for a mere 600+ million but at least he didn't raid it!
NitWit Ronmey

Bristow, VA

#4 Sep 4, 2012
I didn't see Hurts name anywhere in the article. He must have thought he would have to debate the issues so he didn't show. Of course when you don't have a plan, a platform and no hope of solving any of today's problems, you are nothing more than a "Mittens" clone.
Steven

Loretto, PA

#5 Sep 4, 2012
NitWit Ronmey wrote:
I didn't see Hurts name anywhere in the article. He must have thought he would have to debate the issues so he didn't show. Of course when you don't have a plan, a platform and no hope of solving any of today's problems, you are nothing more than a "Mittens" clone.
And rightfully so - Robert Hurt would have been wasting his time, as Buena Vista, Va. is in the 6th District, not the 5th.

Since: Nov 10

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Sep 4, 2012
Steven - The link has been removed. Thank you.
Ross

Summerfield, FL

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
And rightfully so - Robert Hurt would have been wasting his time, as Buena Vista, Va. is in the 6th District, not the 5th.
NitWit Romney really is a nit wit.
Ross

Summerfield, FL

#9 Sep 4, 2012
NitWit Ronmey wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really believe Hurt has a clue where he's from?
You obviously don't know where he's from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is on the special counsel team investigatin... Jul '17 Red Crosse 3
News Do Russia probe attorneys' donations to Democra... Jun '17 okimar 6
News Jim Webb dropping Democratic bid for president (Oct '15) Oct '15 Lawrence Wolf 5
News The wild card at the Democratic debate could be... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Le Jimbo 21
News Virginia for the Win: How Jeb Bush snubbed Virg... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Just Saying 1
News Jim Webba s Iowa director really doesna t like ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Max 1
News Jim Webb joins 2016 presidential race (Jul '15) Jul '15 Novus Ordo Seclorum 7
More from around the web