Waters

Sep 23, 2012 Full story: Roll Call 29

Rep. Maxine Waters appears at a House Ethics Committee hearing during which she was cleared of misconduct, but the panel is considering action against her chief of staff and grandson, Mikael Moore.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pull My Finger

Sayville, NY

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Who woulda guessed Michael Moore was her grandson? Maybe that explains his anger and hatred towards America.
Knickerless Nighardly

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Wow! A corrupt Demoncrat let off the hook? Whodda thunk it?

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#6 Sep 24, 2012
I will never forget Rep. Waters on CNN debating a Cuban-American activist during the whole Elian Gonzales kidnapping down here in Miami and she destroy that activist… it was great TV.
Maxine Waters is a great fighter for the Democratic philosophy, policies and beliefs; so it is great to see that she was cleared of any wrong doing over the fake charges brought by right-wing idiots in congress.
DOOSHBAG obama

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Sep 24, 2012
this maxine waters hag needs to be caged
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#8 Sep 24, 2012
I thought Maxine was one of the Andrews sisters? Damned tanning booths!!

http://blogs.investors.com/capitalhill/index....

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#12 Sep 24, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I will never forget Rep. Waters on CNN debating a Cuban-American activist during the whole Elian Gonzales kidnapping down here in Miami and she destroy that activist… it was great TV.
Maxine Waters is a great fighter for the Democratic philosophy, policies and beliefs; so it is great to see that she was cleared of any wrong doing over the fake charges brought by right-wing idiots in congress.
CBS Doesn't Air Obama Admitting Mistakes in Campaign Ads
10:39 PM, Sep 23, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Tonight, CBS aired a 60 Minutes interview with President Obama. But curiously enough, the news magazine show did not air a clip of Obama admitting to interviewer Steve Kroft that some of his campaign ads contain mistakes and that some even "go overboard."

CBS describes the clip this way: "President Obama says some of his campaign ads might 'go overboard' or contain mistakes, but most of them simply highlight the differences between him and Gov. Romney."

"Look, the fact-checkers have had problems with the ads on both sides," Kroft says to Obama in the unaired clip, "and say they've been misleading and in some cases just not true. Does that disturb you? I mean, some of them are your ads."

Obama responds: "Do we see sometimes us going overboard in our campaign, are there mistakes that are made, areas where there is no doubt somebody could dispute how we are presenting things? You know, that happens in politics."

Kroft responds: "Aren't the American entitled to the truth? Or a better version of it?"

OBAMA: THEN WE WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY..........
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

#14 Sep 24, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
. Fake marine duffs swallowing some for the liberal team.
DanielGagnon

Wayzata, MN

#16 Sep 24, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Hands off Cuba!
Didn't another former Marine chant that back in the early 1960's??

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Maxine Waters is a great lady, who has dedicated much of her life to public service. It is good to know she has been cleared of these dubious charges of wrongdoing...
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#18 Sep 24, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I will never forget Rep. Waters on CNN debating a Cuban-American activist during the whole Elian Gonzales kidnapping down here in Miami and she destroy that activist… it was great TV. Maxine Waters is a great fighter for the Democratic philosophy, policies and beliefs; so it is great to see that she was cleared of any wrong doing over the fake charges brought by right-wing idiots in congress.
Wow these frightwing folks seem to be obsessed with your marine-hood! Kids!

Looks like Rep. Waters has been cleared of misconduct - the frightwing folks should stick to the issues at hand!
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

#19 Sep 24, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Maxine Waters is a great lady, who has dedicated much of her life to public service. It is good to know she has been cleared of these dubious charges of wrongdoing...
. You are a fake marine loser.

Paris

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Gibbs: Americans Not 'Misled' by Adminstration about Syria, TRUE, WE KNOW THEY CONSTANTLY LIE.
Gravediggers

Woonsocket, RI

#21 Sep 24, 2012
Ongoing examples of brushing aside unethical and illegal activity by elected officials.

Different rules for different folk.

Obama has not changed Washington, he's made it worse.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#22 Sep 24, 2012
Waters has a sack of dirt to spread around, she is feared by the good ole boys both D & R.
michelles deformed eye

Montgomery, TX

#23 Sep 24, 2012
Waters is nothing BUT a racist nappy haired HO, period!

Paris

#24 Sep 24, 2012
michelles deformed eye wrote:
Waters is nothing BUT a racist nappy haired HO, period!
Maybe, but worse, she is a black Pelosi.

Since: Dec 07

Murchison, TX

#25 Sep 24, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Attorney general Janet Reno (also attacked Mt. Carmel and Ruby Ridge) ordered the return of Elián to his father and set a deadline of April 13, 2000, but the Miami relatives defied the order.

Al Gore's handling of the matter may have been as great a factor as anger by the predominantly Republican Cuban community over the boy's return to Cuba. Gore initially supported Republican legislation to give the boy and his father permanent residence status, but later supported the Administration position. He was attacked both for pandering and being inconsistent.

Maxine isn't mention at all in most reports, jughead. But she does yell at nobama who "were hurting down here" from her plush office before driving home in her beemer. Really hurting.

Paris

#26 Sep 24, 2012
POLL: ROMNEY TAKES 14-PT LEAD AMONG MIDDLE CLASS...

Gave 1,000X as Much to Charity in a Year as Biden Gave in a Decade...
blackinnocence

Albuquerque, NM

#27 Sep 24, 2012
maxie (aunt esther) waters knew she wouldn't get any censure over her financial and pay-to-play crimes. not with her homies bams and holder behind her. the CBC, most racist, criminal entity polluting the halls in DC.

Since: Dec 07

Murchison, TX

#28 Sep 24, 2012
"Were hurting down here!"

Now, someone go get my Mercedes, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Nov '14 Swedenforever 12
In 2014 midterms, Republicans increasingly see ... Oct '14 Le Duped 5
Redskins Hire Liberal Blogger to Fight Name-Cha... (Jun '14) Jun '14 indian welfares 1
VA-Sen: Ken Cuccinelli (R) For Senate? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jorja Fox 1
Ken Cuccinelli Shows How to Lose the Virginia G... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Kathwynn 67
Tea party hero Cuccinelli is Va. GOP gov nominee (May '13) Nov '13 conservative crapola 9
Post Poll: Tim Kaine opens first lead over Geor... (Sep '12) Aug '13 swedenforever 49
More from around the web