Brown presses Warren on ethnicity issue in Massachusetts Senate debate

There are 191 comments on the Reuters story from Sep 20, 2012, titled Brown presses Warren on ethnicity issue in Massachusetts Senate debate. In it, Reuters reports that:

Massachusetts Republican Senator Scott Brown slammed Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren's claim she is part Cherokee as they squared off in a televised debate on Thursday in one of the country's most closely watched U.S. Senate races.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Brown smoked the lying democRat dochebagger...she was all over the map about being an Indian...Did it ever occur to that airhead to look in a mirror and ask questions?

The Libya lies and total incompetence on the part of b. h. obama along with the sick economy is dropping the marxist messiah's poll ratings...down, down, down.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Who is Brown to say that Warren isn't Cherokee? I personally know 3 people who are blonde and blue-eyed who have American Indian ancestory. I also worked with a lady who is a blonde and blue-eyed Italian whose grandparents were from northern Italy.

Can't always go by appearances when it comes to heritages.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Sep 21, 2012
FLASH: This just in........Warren now claims that her great great great great great great great great grandfather was black.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Yours was. Why not hers?
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Ms. Warren you answered the Brown nonsense succinctly and like a grown up.

Brown - you looked whiney, childish and it was not your shining moment.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 21, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
Ms. Warren you answered the Brown nonsense succinctly and like a grown up.
Brown - you looked whiney, childish and it was not your shining moment.
Democrats are globalist trash.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
Who is Brown to say that Warren isn't Cherokee? I personally know 3 people who are blonde and blue-eyed who have American Indian ancestory. I also worked with a lady who is a blonde and blue-eyed Italian whose grandparents were from northern Italy.
Can't always go by appearances when it comes to heritages.
Keep drinking the Koolade darlin'. It was proven that she had no American Indian ancestory, it was a fake, got her counted as a minority for some purpose of her own. But hey, try the grape flavor, I hear that's pretty good too. Lemming.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Sep 21, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours was. Why not hers?
RACIST Much?

Paris

#9 Sep 21, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours was. Why not hers?
Romney: Obama's New Slogan 'No, I Can't'...

Paris

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats are globalist trash.
yep, I went and bought a trash compactor just for their post and Obama's speeches.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Brown's getting desperate as he falls behind Warren, that's the only reason for reviving this whole silly thing and pretending it's a real issue in the election.

She needs to remind everyone of the absurdity of this over, and over, and over again. Brown is grasping at straws. he's going DOWN in November.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Romney: Obama's New Slogan 'No, I Can't'...
His slogan remains "Forward." Not only is that different than Floppy's slogan, which is apparently "'Backward!' No, wait,'Up!' No, make that 'Sideways!'," but Obama's slogan doesn't change every week.

Heh
harvey

Columbus, OH

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
<quoted text>
RACIST Much?
Hypocritical on two counts:

One, you yourself have posted racist trash, and

Two, you failed to criticize Jimbot for the initial race-baiting.

Scum.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#14 Sep 21, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep drinking the Koolade darlin'. It was proven that she had no American Indian ancestory, it was a fake, got her counted as a minority for some purpose of her own. But hey, try the grape flavor, I hear that's pretty good too. Lemming.
List the proof, and show us why her ancestry is an important issue in the race.
Gravediggers

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
List the proof, and show us why her ancestry is an important issue in the race.
It's Elizabeth Warren's LYING that is an issue. Her CHARACTER is questionable when she seeks a 'minority' status to achieve employment.

Using 'Affirmative Action'- I'm a minority'- put me at the top of the list for employment.

It's the media and press who do Warren's bidding.

Just like the MA media and press ignored Teddy Kennedy's LACK OF CHARACTER.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
<quoted text>
RACIST Much?
You give Dumbo a free pass for STARTING the race baiting?

Moron!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Elizabeth Warren's LYING that is an issue. Her CHARACTER is questionable when she seeks a 'minority' status to achieve employment.
Using 'Affirmative Action'- I'm a minority'- put me at the top of the list for employment.
It's the media and press who do Warren's bidding.
Just like the MA media and press ignored Teddy Kennedy's LACK OF CHARACTER.
No proof? Thanks for your admission. Dismissed.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
<quoted text>
Give the proof! Did you do a DNA test on her and any of her ancestral rememains?

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#19 Sep 21, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
Brown smoked the lying democRat dochebagger...she was all over the map about being an Indian...Did it ever occur to that airhead to look in a mirror and ask questions?
The Libya lies and total incompetence on t of b. h. obama along with the sick economy is dropping throke marxist messiah's poll ratings...down, down, down.
She has exactly the same amount of Cherokee in her as the present president of Cherokee tribal council. But I love how the Republicanse have gotten into the bussiness of telling everybody what their ethnitisity and heritage is.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
<quoted text>
RACIST Much?
Did you see the klansman who posted the original suggestion? No, didn't think you did. Racist teabooger-talibaner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edward Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 2 states Obama hasn't visited Apr '15 Ken 8
News Obama, Biden to honor Ted Kennedy at institute ... Apr '15 barefoot2626 21
News EDITORIAL: Iran letter is not treason Mar '15 right wing idiot 8
News Ted Kennedy inducted into Department of Labor H... Mar '15 wild child 1
News Jeanne Shaheen scores Democratic victory in New... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Le Jimbo 11
News Democrats look to Hillary Clinton as polls show... (Oct '14) Oct '14 serfs up 31
News Mass. Senator Ted Kennedy Died Five Years Ago (Aug '14) Oct '14 reality is a crutch 3
More from around the web