Santorum: Romney, Paul have backroom ...

Santorum: Romney, Paul have backroom deal

There are 52 comments on the CBS News story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Santorum: Romney, Paul have backroom deal. In it, CBS News reports that:

ST. CLAIR SHORES, Mich. - Rick Santorum on Saturday suggested two of his rivals for the GOP presidential nomination are trying to strike a backroom, running-mate deal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
this bud4u

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#45 Feb 26, 2012
Dismayed wrote:
Backroom deals are made in politics from your HOA to the White House...is this a big surprise?
I guess the biggest backroom deal made was Obamacare...and that was among Democrats.
and Obama own de HOV Hybrid Hiway kitt race!!! ;-000

Since: Jan 11

Abingdon, VA

#46 Feb 26, 2012
this bud4u wrote:
<quoted text>
U shouldda wonda OSCARtoon motion picture of de 21Centureee!! ;-000
What?

Since: Aug 09

Walnut, CA

#48 Feb 26, 2012
Barry Goldwatter wrote:
<quoted text>You get Sanduskyied every day.
are you still alive?
BLOGGERGUY

Brillion, WI

#49 Feb 27, 2012
Doug Wead Officially Confirms There's No Deal between Ron Paul and Mitt Romney

http://www.youtube.com/&#8203;watch...

Santorum Indeed GETING DESPREATE AFTER LAST DEBATE
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#51 Feb 27, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>Tony, I've told you a thousand times to stop posting your pathetic BS on this forum. Liberals like you are incapable of intelligent thought.
There you go HTS=Humping The Sheep again.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#52 Feb 27, 2012
Have not seen the tea party supporting Ron Paul. The tea party are neither conservative nor do they believe in following the constitution. The tea party is only a far right wing of the republican party owned by special interests. The teap party try to lie and hide those FACTS but voters should check them out on the internet. Tea party owners like the Koch brothers, Dick Armey and others.
HTS

Sidney, MT

#53 Feb 27, 2012
Tony wrote:
Have not seen the tea party supporting Ron Paul. The tea party are neither conservative nor do they believe in following the constitution. The tea party is only a far right wing of the republican party owned by special interests. The teap party try to lie and hide those FACTS but voters should check them out on the internet. Tea party owners like the Koch brothers, Dick Armey and others.
The Tea part is not an organized entity. It is a grassroots movement of individuals. There is no "leader" or "organizer".
Tony, I can't believe you bother to post your worthless BS on this forum. Spineless liberals such as yourself have no moral compass whatsoever, so why go to the trouble to attempt to influence others when in you heart you simply don't care?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#54 Feb 27, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>The Tea part is not an organized entity. It is a grassroots movement of individuals. There is no "leader" or "organizer".
Tony, I can't believe you bother to post your worthless BS on this forum. Spineless liberals such as yourself have no moral compass whatsoever, so why go to the trouble to attempt to influence others when in you heart you simply don't care?
Everyone knows better than the crap you are putting out. The tea party is NOT grassroots they are owned by the special interests. The Koch brothers, Dichie Armey and others own and operate the tea party. Tea party is the far right wing of the republican party and that is a FACT.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#55 Feb 27, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>The Tea part is not an organized entity. It is a grassroots movement of individuals. There is no "leader" or "organizer".
Tony, I can't believe you bother to post your worthless BS on this forum. Spineless liberals such as yourself have no moral compass whatsoever, so why go to the trouble to attempt to influence others when in you heart you simply don't care?
Doing what you do best along with spreading spam.
http://tmq2.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/sheep...
Bob

Hickory Corners, MI

#56 Feb 27, 2012
Bob

Hickory Corners, MI

#57 Feb 27, 2012
scout

United States

#58 Feb 27, 2012
Piotr wrote:
Ron Paul with normal government, but no more bushiites like Romney, Santorum, Gingrich. usa, at last normal government, vote properly and wisely, not to force Ron Paulto stupid deals. He must win and hemuch havenormal government. It is everything in interest of your nation and country.
Not just our country, BUT THE ENTIRE WORLD OF FREEDOM LOVING ANTI-MARXISTS ARE LOOKING TO RON PAUL FOR LEADERSHIP.

The world is in deep crap, as we were back doored by neo-Marxists decades ago. Marxists now have all mass media, public education, thus control over perception of simple minded people.

One reason why the Afghans are so strong in their fight against Western-Orwellian neo-Marxism:::::Afghans never had the time to embrace Western Mass media infection of ancient anti-Christ communism.

Freedom fighters are in deep crap, and the Marxists KNOW IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edward Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCain faces his greatest battle Jul 20 Julia 2
News Sen. Warren to hold town hall in Pittsfield on ... Jul '17 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 15
News Katie Holmes, Matthew Perry take on 'The Kenned... Jun '17 slick willie expl... 8
News Elizabeth Warren: 'Fearless' foe against a char... Apr '17 Plump Donny 84
News "A former nude model who supports waterboarding... Apr '17 davy 10
News The GE-Alstom Block Island Wind Farm off Block ... Apr '17 Solarman 1
News Immigrants, advocates say old fears rising to t... Mar '17 Mikey 6
More from around the web