Romney's shifts stir criticism

There are 9 comments on the KRQE Albuquerque story from Nov 12, 2011, titled Romney's shifts stir criticism. In it, KRQE Albuquerque reports that:

A When he was running for Massachusetts governor in 2002, Mitt Romney's campaign courted voters at a Boston Gay Pride weekend by handing out fliers proclaiming "All citizens deserve equal rights, regardless of sexual preference." Just a year later, Romney emerged as a leading voice against gay marriage, opposing the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque.

“WOOF !”

Since: Jul 11

Libertarian

#1 Nov 12, 2011
A hypocritical politician ?! Oh my ! Who knew ?! Who could've guessed ?!

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#2 Nov 12, 2011
Well of course hes a liar and a hypocrite; hes a republican. And hes in training for his imminent political failure, at which time hell join other failed republicans and go to work for Fox Noise, where lying is rewarded with a paycheck.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Nov 12, 2011
Romney signed Fat Maggie's anti-equality pledge
http://www.nomblog.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
We're over his act
Hopefully; Rudi will come to the rescue of the republican party before it disappears into history

Since: Aug 11

Austin

#4 Nov 12, 2011
How do you tell what Romney's position on something is? Look at the windsock!

“WOOF !”

Since: Jul 11

Libertarian

#5 Nov 12, 2011
Q: How do you know if The Obamaniac is lying ?

A. He moves his lips !

Since: Sep 07

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 12, 2011
The reason for Mitt's shift in attitude is due entirely to the fact that he can't get the GOP nomination unless he does. It's as simple as that.

But the fact of his shift is enough reason not to vote for him.
SirAndrew

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2011
I'm not sure Mitt can be called a hypocrite. Whenever he does the opposite of what he's said he changes what what he's saying to match. This is a whole new category or scurrilousness. I suspect 'Romney' will soon be a noun and a verb describing this type of reorganization of the playing field at a second's notice.
Lierz fer Jeebus Inc

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Nov 12, 2011
Romney's consistent 180 degree turnarounds on any number of issues have obviously helped....

...His seemingly inebriated and loony Republican opponents, I mean.
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Nov 12, 2011
The republicans caught Kerry in a technicality and called it a flip-flop. Romney flip flops like a fish out of water and the republicans ignore it, that is the hypocrisy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edward Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 2 states Obama hasn't visited Apr '15 Ken 8
News Obama, Biden to honor Ted Kennedy at institute ... Apr '15 barefoot2626 21
News EDITORIAL: Iran letter is not treason Mar '15 right wing idiot 8
News Ted Kennedy inducted into Department of Labor H... Mar '15 wild child 1
News Jeanne Shaheen scores Democratic victory in New... Nov '14 Le Jimbo 11
News Democrats look to Hillary Clinton as polls show... (Oct '14) Oct '14 serfs up 31
News Mass. Senator Ted Kennedy Died Five Years Ago (Aug '14) Oct '14 reality is a crutch 3
More from around the web