Schenkkan, O'Brien win award honoring...

Schenkkan, O'Brien win award honoring Sen. Kennedy

There are 1 comment on the Northern Michigan News story from Feb 21, 2013, titled Schenkkan, O'Brien win award honoring Sen. Kennedy. In it, Northern Michigan News reports that:

Dan O'Brien's "The Body of an American" and Robert Schenkkan's "All the Way" have been named the inaugural winners of a theater award honoring the late U.S. Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

New Hope, PA

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Ted Kennedy? I thought the prize was for driving! If Ted Kennedy had driven a Volkswagen he would have been president!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edward Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-US Rep. Patrick Kennedy and Wife Welcome New... 2 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News Patrick Kennedy memoir takes hard look at famil... Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Elizabeth Warren just gave the speech that Blac... Sep '15 Le Jimbo 3
News Political parties won't allow moderates such as... Aug '15 RINOhackcelebrity 1
News Massachusetts' Kennedy Institute offers window ... Jun '15 Stephanie 1
News The 2 states Obama hasn't visited (Mar '15) Apr '15 Ken 8
News Obama, Biden to honor Ted Kennedy at institute ... (Mar '15) Apr '15 barefoot2626 21
More from around the web