McCain: Immigration Reform Effort Tri...

McCain: Immigration Reform Effort Tribute to Ted Kennedy

There are 2 comments on the News Max story from Jan 28, 2013, titled McCain: Immigration Reform Effort Tribute to Ted Kennedy. In it, News Max reports that:

Senator John McCain, R-Ariz., paid tribute to the late Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy on Monday when he spoke about the bipartisan-backed plan for comprehensive immigration reform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Kennedy? The guy that stood on the floor of the U.S. Senate in 1986 and declared there would never be another amnesty?

What's this make? 8 since then?

Great tribute there, McCain. Sometimes I think this country would be a lot better off had you never made it out of Vietnam.
trans mike pooosy

Hanoi, Vietnam

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
Kennedy? The guy that stood on the floor of the U.S. Senate in 1986 and declared there would never be another amnesty?
What's this make? 8 since then?
Great tribute there, McCain. Sometimes I think this country would be a lot better off had you never made it out of Vietnam.
wow-U gettin curious Obama?!!;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edward Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 2 states Obama hasn't visited Apr '15 Ken 8
News Obama, Biden to honor Ted Kennedy at institute ... Apr '15 barefoot2626 21
News EDITORIAL: Iran letter is not treason Mar '15 right wing idiot 8
News Ted Kennedy inducted into Department of Labor H... Mar '15 wild child 1
News Jeanne Shaheen scores Democratic victory in New... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Le Jimbo 11
News Democrats look to Hillary Clinton as polls show... (Oct '14) Oct '14 serfs up 31
News Mass. Senator Ted Kennedy Died Five Years Ago (Aug '14) Oct '14 reality is a crutch 3
More from around the web