Former Congressman Kennedy, wife welc...

Former Congressman Kennedy, wife welcome baby boy

There are 1 comment on the KTNV-TV Las Vegas story from Apr 16, 2012, titled Former Congressman Kennedy, wife welcome baby boy. In it, KTNV-TV Las Vegas reports that:

Former Rhode Island U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy and his wife, Amy Petitgout , have welcomed a baby boy to their family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTNV-TV Las Vegas.

CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Does Any One Care??? This Drug Head?....This Misfit?..creating more Kennedy's??? WHO NEEDS MORE KENNEDYS!!

The Crap Goes On....

But the most explosive allegation in the news story comes from former Democratic congressman Patrick Kennedy, son of the late Ted Kenney, who calls what the Obama White House is doing "quid pro quo."

Patrick J. Kennedy, the former representative from Rhode Island, who donated $35,800 to an Obama re-election fund last fall while seeking administration support for a nonprofit venture, said contributions were simply a part of “how this business works.”

“If you want to call it ‘quid pro quo,’ fine,” he said.“At the end of the day, I want to make sure I do my part.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edward Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Rodham Clinton: An exceptionally dishon... Apr 21 Sal 1
Newsflash: Ted Kennedy is still DEAD! Apr 10 Tony Soprano 1
News Romney's most recent denial of LGBT support lat... (Jan '12) Feb '16 Failed Conservati... 12
News The 2 states Obama hasn't visited (Mar '15) Jan '16 MVEMJSUNP 10
News When Being Pro-Life Didn't Make You a Republican Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Trump suggests Scott Brown as running mate Jan '16 Asp 5
News In 2014, New York Times Described No-Fly List a... Dec '15 Bama Yankee 2
More from around the web