TRW Automotive Workers Strike in Lebanon

TRW Automotive Workers Strike in Lebanon

There are 390 comments on the WZTV Top Stories story from Aug 26, 2013, titled TRW Automotive Workers Strike in Lebanon. In it, WZTV Top Stories reports that:

Stream our newscasts LIVE starting with TN Mornings at 5am and News at 9pm. LEBANON, Tenn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZTV Top Stories.

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
When the fat lady sings

Cookeville, TN

#397 Sep 17, 2013
Finds it Strange wrote:
Why are poeple still posting here? The company won and the strike is over. Move on.
Employees are under contract and back at work. They have nothing more to add to the connversation. What they are doing now they agreed to do with open eyes. They didn't have to take the deal but they did.
I think we can close this thread.
Why are you still reading here??
Oh yes! We have more to add to the conversation, especially if someone has made the comments that you have. Why are you on here commenting on this topic if you want the thread closed??
I don't know how you figure TRW won. They are now paying 2% more on wages, a dollar per dollar match on the 401K, the same insurance as the salaried workers, a better attendance policy, more on shoe allowances, and the strikers went back to their jobs, and "were not" replaced with a scab workforce. That doesn't sound like winning to me!
The union didn't get everything they wanted, but most certainly TRW didn't either.
So to say the company won is total BULL!
Worshipful CEO

Knoxville, TN

#398 Sep 17, 2013
That's right! You tellum chubby!
Of course the UAW won!
2% increase, WOOOOOHOOOOOO!
When the fat lady sings wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still reading here??
Oh yes! We have more to add to the conversation, especially if someone has made the comments that you have. Why are you on here commenting on this topic if you want the thread closed??
I don't know how you figure TRW won. They are now paying 2% more on wages, a dollar per dollar match on the 401K, the same insurance as the salaried workers, a better attendance policy, more on shoe allowances, and the strikers went back to their jobs, and "were not" replaced with a scab workforce. That doesn't sound like winning to me!
The union didn't get everything they wanted, but most certainly TRW didn't either.
So to say the company won is total BULL!
When the fat lady sings

Cookeville, TN

#399 Sep 17, 2013
Worshipful CEO wrote:
That's right! You tellum chubby!
Of course the UAW won!
2% increase, WOOOOOHOOOOOO!
<quoted text>
That's right CEO, "NOT!"
Something is better than nothing! I notice you didn't mention the matching dollar per dollar on the 401K. Can't stand it can ya??
That is a big WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, and more money in my pocket.
Worshipful CEO

Knoxville, TN

#400 Sep 17, 2013
Don't count your greasy chickens before they hatch, remember what happened in '08 when plenty of people's 401K money vaporized?

Where do you think that money went?

Seriously?

Yeah, trust me with your dollars, there is no way I could possibly legally finagle your dollars out of you or put any kind of cheatin on you proper.

Seriously, I earn every dime of that 41 million and I do indeed deserve a respectable raise.

Yeah honey, yall won, start singing, porky.
When the fat lady sings wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right CEO, "NOT!"
Something is better than nothing! I notice you didn't mention the matching dollar per dollar on the 401K. Can't stand it can ya??
That is a big WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, and more money in my pocket.
When the fat lady sings

Cookeville, TN

#401 Sep 17, 2013
Worshipful CEO wrote:
Don't count your greasy chickens before they hatch, remember what happened in '08 when plenty of people's 401K money vaporized?
Where do you think that money went?
Seriously?
Yeah, trust me with your dollars, there is no way I could possibly legally finagle your dollars out of you or put any kind of cheatin on you proper.
Seriously, I earn every dime of that 41 million and I do indeed deserve a respectable raise.
Yeah honey, yall won, start singing, porky.
<quoted text>
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >><<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <
So glad to hear you admit that we did win.
Yes, I know what happened in 2008 and don't worry about the past. What was lost then has been well recovered and then some. That's called wise investing. You should know about that if you have all the millions you say you have CEO,(Chief Executive 0-Wanna Be.)

I am "singing!" .....All the way to the bank!
BUH!BYE! Gotta go cash my check!
lol

Landrum, SC

#402 Sep 17, 2013
Thought we was going to get fired
Worshipful CEO

Spruce Pine, NC

#403 Sep 17, 2013
I look forward to matching digital money entries with you and encourage you all to borrow heavily against it since it's a sure thing.

There is just no way you can lose.

Really, we will not pull the same stunt we did 5 years ago where so few found money lost by many.

Since: Sep 13

Thomasville, NC

#404 Sep 19, 2013
Alot of TRW employees are going to hell. Extramarital affairs going on everyday. Glad the strike is over and you suckers are working. If only you worshipped God like you do your jobs and money.
Worshipful CEO

Oak Ridge, NC

#405 Sep 19, 2013
It's a beautiful thing, huh?

Unlike the easily bilked mutual fund play toy that I "invest" the money in they give me for "matching", I have preferred blue chip stocks in hell.

Pretty much, I get to say how hot it will be.
goingtohell wrote:
Alot of TRW employees are going to hell. Extramarital affairs going on everyday. Glad the strike is over and you suckers are working. If only you worshipped God like you do your jobs and money.
Kyle

Johnson City, TN

#406 Dec 31, 2013
trw worker wrote:
Scabs can't do what we do
Anybody can do what you do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claire McCaskill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Campaign Finance Reform PAC Wants to Be a Playe... Aug 13 Eleanor 1
News Missouri legislator accused by interns submits ... Jul '15 Jesus Latter Day ... 4
News Postal Service in Small Towns, Rural Communitie... Jul '15 TruePatriot 11
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... Jul '15 Old Timer 2,103
News It's Sheryl Crow vs. Duggars in Mo. (Oct '12) May '15 Tazo 42
News Critics slam HBO drama 'Game of Thrones' for ra... May '15 Go Blue Forever 21
News 'Game of Thrones' has always been a show about ... May '15 American_Infidel 14
More from around the web