McCaskill reports $5.8 million raised...

McCaskill reports $5.8 million raised in Akin contest

There are 35 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 3, 2012, titled McCaskill reports $5.8 million raised in Akin contest. In it, Reuters reports that:

Senator Claire McCaskill, whose Missouri re-election campaign has attracted national attention since her Republican challenger made controversial remarks about rape, said on Wednesday she raised $5.8 million in the last quarter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WVB

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2012
And yet she will lose. Got tea?
Clint Eastwood

Petersburg, VA

#2 Oct 3, 2012

Obama got his Ass Kicked tonight because he's inept. Yes, Romney is and was Dynamic but let's face it, Obama was exposed as nothing but an ignorant liar.

Who in the hell cares about mccatskill? LMAO!
Clint Eastwood

Reston, VA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
IT IS OVER!

The Race will Never Be the Same!

The Nation has Hope as we usher out the Dope Obama! It's time for Leadership for America. It's time for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 Oct 3, 2012
OK he said something dumb, he apologize but his so called "crime" does not constitute the death penalty.
What really takes the cake is the same whiners never said a word about the demonic DNC 3 time voice vote or the cover up in Libya or commit on the latest disgusting news about Fast and Furious...hypocrites.
WVB

Odessa, TX

#6 Oct 3, 2012
I am the bastatd child of a honky sult a drunk bigamist knicker. I don't belong here!
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#7 Oct 3, 2012
WVB wrote:
I am the bastatd child of a honky sult a drunk bigamist knicker. I don't belong here!
Laughing Liberal, we miss you!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#9 Oct 4, 2012
WVB wrote:
no, they got phone

Paris

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Laughing Liberal, we miss you!
Romney: Mr. President.......You are intitled to your own plane and your own House, but you are not intitled to your own facts.......(Obama Called Out For Lying)
Gravediggers

Bakersfield, CA

#11 Oct 4, 2012
This will be an interesting race. Let's see if REpublicans can view the broader picture of an Akin and the need for a Republican majority in the Senate rather than a snapshot of something he said.

The Republican pile-on after after Akin's comment did not help. And that could make the difference.

Paris

#13 Oct 4, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
This will be an interesting race. Let's see if REpublicans can view the broader picture of an Akin and the need for a Republican majority in the Senate rather than a snapshot of something he said.
The Republican pile-on after after Akin's comment did not help. And that could make the difference.
It was stupid. We say we stand for individual right and free thinking.......and then attack when they do. Of course the MSM blowing the meaning and controlling the verbage made it hard to get the truth out, but still the right, expecially the Establishment Right needs to go set in the corner until we want another bad opinion.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Laughing Liberal, we miss you!

You don't need my beat downs anymore after what Romney did to idiot Obama last night!!!!

Did you see the confused and angry looks on Obama's piss face last night?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!

Paris

#15 Oct 4, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need my beat downs anymore after what Romney did to idiot Obama last night!!!!
Did you see the confused and angry looks on Obama's piss face last night?
Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!
Didn't you just love the cry baby Obama demanding Jim change the question and subject. What an arrogant ass.

Paris

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
IT IS OVER!
The Race will Never Be the Same!
The Nation has Hope as we usher out the Dope Obama! It's time for Leadership for America. It's time for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan!
Wait till people see the truth about his 2007 racially filled speech.

Obama's Racial Hate Speech of 2007.........

The whole speech was based on a lie. The very law Obama used to say New Orleans was slighted with was passed to the tune of 9 billion dollars TWO WEEK BEFORE OBAMA'S SPEECH with no state participation. OBAMA VOTED AGAINST THIS BILL. ONE OF 14 TO DO SO. Another lie.

OBAMA BLAMED REPUBLICANS AND OTHERS AND NEGLECTED TO SAY HE VOTED AGAINST THE VERY BILL HE IS RANTING ABOUT.

The whole speech was a fabrication.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Wait till people see the truth about his 2007 racially filled speech.
Obama's Racial Hate Speech of 2007.........
The whole speech was based on a lie. The very law Obama used to say New Orleans was slighted with was passed to the tune of 9 billion dollars TWO WEEK BEFORE OBAMA'S SPEECH with no state participation. OBAMA VOTED AGAINST THIS BILL. ONE OF 14 TO DO SO. Another lie.
OBAMA BLAMED REPUBLICANS AND OTHERS AND NEGLECTED TO SAY HE VOTED AGAINST THE VERY BILL HE IS RANTING ABOUT.
The whole speech was a fabrication.
No surpise,he has been a racist and a racebaiter his whole life.Glad to see the American people are waking up to the fact he is a worthless liar.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Oct 4, 2012
WVB wrote:
If Akin wins, we all lose. Got arsenic?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Oct 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Romney: Mr. President.......You are intitled to your own plane and your own House, but you are not intitled to your own facts.......(Obama Called Out For Lying)
Romney clearly won the day. But wait till they expose all the lies he used in doing so.

Paris

#21 Oct 4, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If Akin wins, we all lose. Got arsenic?
got phone.....

Paris

#22 Oct 4, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney clearly won the day. But wait till they expose all the lies he used in doing so.
Yes, I heard that's the new mantra for the next 10 days....but the video says it all.

Obama campaign conducts damage control in wake of debate

Freshly loaded with new script and teleprompter Obama hits the road and Romney with blows that you thought would have came last night, instead of the meek, timid, downward looking Obamaís performance.

Vowing to ďIíll get him next timeĒ he jumped right back into the lies Romney proved him wrong on last night. I guess itís easier to attack when Romney isnít facing him. Maybe all the looking down was submission.

CNN Poll shows by a wide margin those polled thought Romney looked more the leader and Presidential.

“Truth to Power!”

Newport News, VA

#23 Oct 4, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney clearly won the day. But wait till they expose all the lies he used in doing so.

Michael Moore to Obama -'This is what happens when u pick John Kerry as your debate coach'

LMAO!

Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore was disappointed with President Barack Obama's performance at the first debate at the University of Denver on Wednesday night, and he made his views known on Twitter to his over one million one hundred thousand followers. Moore was also angry with PBS debate moderator Jim Lehrer, saying that "[Clint] Eastwood's chair would do a better job moderating..." :

Here's a sample of some of Mr. Moore's tweets:

"Get This Obama spoke FOUR minutes longer than Romney did tonight! Didn't feel that way, did it? That sorta says it all."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercool...

WVB

United States

#24 Oct 5, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If Akin wins, we all lose. Got arsenic?
Why would I lose? I don't live in Misery. And if I did, I'd have been dead years ago from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Misery is full of laoooooooooooooosers! Texas is the place to be. They grow balls on trees down here.

And it doesn't matter anyway. Now that Senators are elected by popular voter rather than the State legislature (as demanded in the Constitution), we are all screwed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claire McCaskill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic female lawmakers call for Al Franken... Dec 9 About time 108
News State AGs ask Congress to repeal law that 'hams... Nov 14 mr gleeble 4
News California congresswoman alleges sexual harassm... Oct '17 polyethylene 1
News Latest: Missouri political officials react to v... Sep '17 Red Crosse 4
News 4 Ways The U.S. Could Fight Future Election Int... Sep '17 tomin cali 16
News Owning Up to 'Mistake' Dem apologizes for hopin... Sep '17 Marcus Welby 10
News Share on LinkedIn Sep '17 Trump Plotza 1
More from around the web