Mob associate uses campaign emails fr...

Mob associate uses campaign emails from US politicians to mitigate sentence

There are 10 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from Dec 8, 2012, titled Mob associate uses campaign emails from US politicians to mitigate sentence. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

O'Donnell used campaign emails from New York senator Kristen Gillibrand as support in his sentencing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Benghazi. This stuff is trivial next to what Obama did about Benghazi. He's a coward and a stiff.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#2 Dec 8, 2012
The election is over and Benghazi is history, but
some posters are too stupid to catch on.

Why is that?
Pull My Finger

West Sayville, NY

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
Benghazi. This stuff is trivial next to what Obama did about Benghazi. He's a coward and a stiff.
I agree and I want them (Obama, Clinton, FBI, CIA) to have to take an oath to answer the questions about what they knew and when, and why there was no support provided to our Ambasador when he asked for it - this is just another WATERGATE but Obama is slicker than snot and of course it will not be his fault. Nothing ever is.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Gary wrote:
The election is over and Benghazi is history, but
some posters are too stupid to catch on.
Why is that?
Benghazi is not over - the American people have NOT been told what happened - they have not even told the parents of the Ambasador nor the other 3 Americans that were with him. Their parents have been talking and expressing their disappointment with Obama and Clinton. They said they promised to let them know how it happened and they still hae not gotten back with them. How would you feel if that was your son?????
Your Ex

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi is not over - the American people have NOT been told what happened - they have not even told the parents of the Ambasador nor the other 3 Americans that were with him. Their parents have been talking and expressing their disappointment with Obama and Clinton. They said they promised to let them know how it happened and they still hae not gotten back with them. How would you feel if that was your son?????
Benghazi is over
It never should have started.
The Foriegn Service is a
Service
Just like the
Army/Navy/Air Force/ Marines.
People die.
For you.
For our Country.
Have some respect for those in the
Foriegn Service
and for your
Country.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi is over
It never should have started.
The Foriegn Service is a
Service
Just like the
Army/Navy/Air Force/ Marines.
People die.
For you.
For our Country.
Have some respect for those in the
Foriegn Service
and for your
Country.
Obama LIED and 4 Americans DIED.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Bush LIED and 3000 Americans DIED.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
Bush LIED and 3000 Americans DIED.
Bush's action was supported by CONGRESS - both Reps and Dems. When Obama bombed Lybia he by-passed Congress and took it all upon himself to go into Lybia and our Ambasador paid for it. Of course Obama said he destroyed the Talaban - the Talaban is what got our Ambasador.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#10 Dec 10, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's action was supported by CONGRESS - both Reps and Dems. When Obama bombed Lybia he by-passed Congress and took it all upon himself to go into Lybia and our Ambasador paid for it. Of course Obama said he destroyed the Talaban - the Talaban is what got our Ambasador.
Supported by congress who were lied to by Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Chuck Schumer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'It makes even more sense today': Senate Democr... Jun 14 Bama Yankee 3
News Schumer, Gillibrand push for $1.1B to fight Zik... May '16 tomin cali 3
News GOP abortion provision halts trafficking bill (Mar '15) May '16 Limpballs 53
News Ex-INS Agent: 'They're Not Undocumented Immigra... May '16 tomin cali 4
News Senator Schumer urges Congress for funding to f... Apr '16 Sterkfontein Swar... 13
News Harriet Tubman's upstate N.Y. home to be Nation... Apr '16 THIS FOR THAT 4
News Sen. Schumer helps fight city's homeless problem Apr '16 Chucks False Charity 1
More from around the web