New Congress opens to rush of gun bills

There are 5 comments on the Jan 5, 2013, KCRA-TV Sacramento story titled New Congress opens to rush of gun bills. In it, KCRA-TV Sacramento reports that:

Lawmakers began a new session of Congress with the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, still fresh in their minds -- inspiring a new push to pass gun laws that could prevent another tragedy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCRA-TV Sacramento.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#72 Jan 7, 2013
peepee slopper wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you stand on $25 knob jobs?
Depends on what she looks like--LOL!!!
peepee slopper

Buffalo, NY

#73 Jan 7, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on what she looks like--LOL!!!
You will have to make plans with we the sheeple. I think he is the one giving the $25 dollar special.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#74 Jan 7, 2013
peepee slopper wrote:
<quoted text>You will have to make plans with we the sheeple. I think he is the one giving the $25 dollar special.
You must of missed the word SHE,no hes thank you-LOL.
Another

Santa Fe, NM

#76 Jan 7, 2013
abe wrote:
Well time for congress to show us what they are made of. if they go along with the commie, they are all traitors to the US and all should be impeached. time to stand up for American constitution.
insane post. The crazier the posts, the more you convince normal people that you are wrong about everything.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#77 Jan 8, 2013
abe wrote:
Well time for congress to show us what they are made of. if they go along with the commie, they are all traitors to the US and all should be impeached. time to stand up for American constitution.
There is no such thing as "American Constitution".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Chuck Schumer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I Like Chuck Schumer Apr 22 Sam C 2
News Schumer: Let Congress decide on Iran deal Apr 14 Cat74 12
News By '13-15 years' Iran break-out time 'almost ze... Apr 7 Jeff Brightone 1
News FEMA to give $3 billion to NYCHA for Hurricane ... Apr 2 Sharptons Savages 4
News Recap of Utica's annual St. Patrick's Day parade Mar 31 CU laterca 5
News Senate's top Democrat won't run for re-election Mar 27 goonsquad 5
News McConnell: No Lynch vote unless Democrats relen... Mar '15 swedenforever 90
More from around the web