Hagel nomination unnerves some in Israel

Jan 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WETM-TV Elmira

Former U.S. Sen. Chuck Hagel speaks after U.S. President Barack Obama nominated him to replace U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta as Defense Secretary during an event in the East Room at the White House on January 7, 2013 in Washington, DC.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

After Obama's re-election with the votes of his loyal delusional Jewish Elite liberal Democrats that financed his campaign and going after him like blind sheep to the slaughter house, Obama proved his efforts to isolate Israel and give a break to the Iranian nukes and WMDs by bringing the Israel hating and Jihadist supporter Chuck Hagel as 'pacifist' Secretary of Defense. Obama is bringing the Mozlem Bother sympathizer Chuck Hagel who will pull US military from the Middle East and will leave Israel to fight alone the axis of evil of the Iranian nuke superpower together with the Syrian regime and the Russian regime and Egyptian regime together with Hamas and Hezbollah. Clearly, Hagel who showed much sympathy to the suicide bomber terrorists will do nothing when Israel will be attacked with nukes and WMDs. Israel lost America as friend when Obama spend more than 15 times more money on the Mozlem Brother regimes and terrorist organizations all over the Middle East and keeps NATO out of the war in the Middle East. Obama effort to 'disappear' from the Middle East as pacifist will bring the world to new WWIII when Israel will use all possible means to protect the lives of six million Jewish children, women and men in Israel.
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Traitor,
If what you accuse is true and will become a rality with the new Obama term, nothing can be more good for America. If it becomes a reality which one can only hope, traitors like Abraham Foxman,Schumer, Liberman, Ackerman and you willbe be packed off to the traitorland of Israel.Go and protect, in that case,six million there all by yourself.
Henry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Garry Ackerman wrote:
Traitor,
If what you accuse is true and will become a rality with the new Obama term, nothing can be more good for America. If it becomes a reality which one can only hope, traitors like Abraham Foxman,Schumer, Liberman, Ackerman and you willbe be packed off to the traitorland of Israel.Go and protect, in that case,six million there all by yourself.
Why do you hate yourself so much?
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate yourself so much?
It is a revelation.Thank you
Henry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>It is a revelation.Thank you
That's too bad. You can't love anyone till you find love within yourself.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Garry Ackerman wrote:
Traitor,
You are used to Sunni extremists killing Shi'ites, filth, violence and betrayal.You know nothing about civilization or America. Go pay attention to your daughter's mustache and the humiliation she endures.
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too bad. You can't love anyone till you find love within yourself.
Cewrtainly I can not love any one who put people into cage like Gaza and bomb them.And certainly i can not love a people who claim that six million were gassed but would not allow a discussion to clarifiy any doubts about tthe claim. i can not love a people who through out history ahve been parasites and leaches on the people who host them.Certainly I can not love a people who enslave others as Jews do with america.For example ask yourself about the sham going on in the name of Hagel nomination.The question is wether he is good for America, but if his nomination is in the interests of Israel and Jews.And you strongarm them to take decisions agaist their nation's interests. You realy vulgar and disguesting, nausiating cratures. Yes, I find love when the ordinary people get relief from you vultures
Henry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Cewrtainly I can not love any one who put people into cage like Gaza and bomb them.And certainly i can not love a people who claim that six million were gassed but would not allow a discussion to clarifiy any doubts about tthe claim. i can not love a people who through out history ahve been parasites and leaches on the people who host them.Certainly I can not love a people who enslave others as Jews do with america.For example ask yourself about the sham going on in the name of Hagel nomination.The question is wether he is good for America, but if his nomination is in the interests of Israel and Jews.And you strongarm them to take decisions agaist their nation's interests. You realy vulgar and disguesting, nausiating cratures. Yes, I find love when the ordinary people get relief from you vultures
Is assisted suicide legal in India? You May have to consider.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Cewrtainly I can not love any one who put people into cage like Gaza and bomb them.And certainly i can not love a people who claim that six million were gassed but would not allow a discussion to clarifiy any doubts about tthe claim. i can not love a people who through out history ahve been parasites and leaches on the people who host them.Certainly I can not love a people who enslave others as Jews do with america.For example ask yourself about the sham going on in the name of Hagel nomination.The question is wether he is good for America, but if his nomination is in the interests of Israel and Jews.And you strongarm them to take decisions agaist their nation's interests. You realy vulgar and disguesting, nausiating cratures. Yes, I find love when the ordinary people get relief from you vultures
Muslims are killing Muslims in Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq and Tunisia. For the first century of its existence, Islam was absolutely soaked in blood. The killing only slowed down as the Islamic empire finally ran into boundaries in the 8th century, after about a century of expansionist, imperialist, unprovoked Islamic aggression.

Even after the initial expansion slowed, the killings did not end. Slaughter (jihad) and oppression (sharia) are part of the core doctrines of Islam. Killing for Islam is not a modern idea, and it will never end until some sort of reformation takes place within the religion.
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>It is a revelation.Thank you
Hello Gary,
Ignore that nasty little "One-Liner" ....."Hen-Rat the Has-Brat" he/she/ it is just another paid, Full Time Zionist"liar for Hire" They're Paid to Waste your time instead of contacting congreememberers & media outlets to support one of the very few decent men in Washington.

After hearing the National Press Secretary's Q&A session, I began to wonder if ANYONE knew that thhis is AMERICA'S Business

NOT the nomination of some other miscreant in that stinking, backstabbing Nest of Genocidal Terrorists!!!

One look at this obvious obsession with Placating "Israel" is enough If ANYONE doubts that Israel's Insatiable, Zionist Parasites Run our Government!

This is Just YESTERDAY'S Example of daily Zionist Policy & War Making in "Our" country:

“Iranians in Latin America spook US”
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/OA05...

“Alas, there are few indications that Washington's politicians are anywhere near waking up from Israel's overbearing spell. Just examine the author of the anti-Iran bill: Republican Jeff Duncan of South Carolina's 3rd District. He is a "freshman" but has massive ambitions.

“The bill was clearly a coordinated move, as its language indicates textbook Israeli hasbara.

“When pro-Israeli think tank "experts" began floating a scenario of "what if Iran and Hezbollah join forces with Mexico's Los Zetas drug cartel" a few years ago, the idea seemed too absurd to compel a rational response. Now it is actually written into the new bill turned law as if a matter of fact.(Sec. 2, Findings 12)

"A Line In The Sand" , documents the sinister synergies that have been created in recent years between Iran and Hezbollah on the one hand, and radical regional regimes and actors - from Venezuela to Mexican drug cartels - on the other." CONTINUED

The GOOD news is that more Americans are not afraid to ask & ask Loudly:

"Who ives a _____ what "ISRAEL" Thinks?

Yes, Loyal Americans are Quietly Angry and justifiably resentful of being cheated, betrayed and exploited by that Terrorist Enclave

The many Americans who have sacrificed friends & families for endless Zionist contrived Wars For Israel are especially bitter.

Unfortunately for the decent Jews included in a future backlash against insatiable Zionist Parasites are likely to suffer too:

“Is Holocaust II (shorthand for another great turning against the Jews) inevitable?”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/24/is-ho...

“Yes unless the Jews of Europe and America distance themselves from the Zionist monster before it’s too late to do so.”
  “ There is a very real danger that the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism, which is being provoked by Israel’s terrifying arrogance of power and sickening self-righteousness, will be transformed into anti-Semitism unless two things happen.”CONTINUED

Don't let AIPAC, JINSA, ADL etc chose ALL of our Policy Makers without a fight!

Thanks,
Gray

Best wishes for a Zionist & Hasbarat Free New Year!
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

(SAME OL' SIMPLE MINDED ZIONIST BIGOTRY)
OK....Jimmy J.

It's not that Muslim resentment isn't justified...

It's just that you've been too easily Brainwashed (Light Load) by our Ziono-Media Monopoly to look beyond what's Poured in your Head.

WAKE UP AND READ SOMETHING,.....REAL!

“The crime of making Americans aware of their own history”
http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/9861-d...
Then came the Islamic cleric, Anwar al-Awlaki, an American citizen, who for some time had been blaming US foreign policy in the Middle East as the cause of anti-American hatred and terrorist acts. So we killed him. Ron Paul and Tony Bennett can count themselves lucky.
What, then, is the basis of all this? What has the United States actually been doing in the Middle East in the recent past?
• the shooting down of two Libyan planes in 1981
• the bombing of Lebanon in 1983 and 1984
• the bombing of Libya in 1986
• the bombing and sinking of an Iranian ship in 1987
• the shooting down of an Iranian passenger plane in 1988
• the shooting down of two more Libyan planes in 1989
• the massive bombing of the Iraqi people in 1991
• the continuing bombings and draconian sanctions against Iraq for the next 12 years
• the bombing of Afghanistan and Sudan in 1998
• the habitual support of Israel despite the routine devastation and torture it inflicts upon the Palestinian people
• the habitual condemnation of Palestinian resistance to this
• the abduction of "suspected terrorists" from Muslim countries, such as Malaysia, Pakistan, Lebanon and Albania, who were then taken to places like Egypt and Saudi Arabia, where they were tortured
• the large military and hi-tech presence in Islam's holiest land, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere in the Persian Gulf region
• the support of numerous undemocratic, authoritarian Middle East governments from the Shah of Iran to Mubarak of Egypt to the Saudi royal family
• the invasion, bombing and occupation of Afghanistan, 2001 to the present, and Iraq, 2003 to the present
• the bombings and continuous firing of missiles to assassinate individuals in Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, and Libya during the period of 2006-2011
It can't be repeated or emphasized enough. The biggest lie of the "war on terrorism", although weakening, is that the targets of America's attacks have an irrational hatred of the United States and its way of life, based on religious and cultural misunderstandings and envy. The large body of evidence to the contrary includes a 2004 report from the Defense Science Board, "a Federal advisory committee established to provide independent advice to the Secretary of Defense." The report states:

Meanwhile YOUR Zionist Buddies Slaughter LOYAL Americans with Impunity & REWARD ($ TRILLIONS in "Aid")

“ISRAELI FALSE FLAGS AND BETRAYALS”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/911realityden...

“A Comprehensive History of Zionist Crimes”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes ...

“An 82-page analysis concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests”
http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/an-82-p...

“Israel did 9/11 - ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD”
http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic ...

“New Revelations on 1967 Incident: USS Liberty attacked by Israeli fighter jets”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php ...

“U.S.S. COLE ATTACKED BY ISRAEL”
http://perieci.meneyung.com/.cache/uss-cole-i ...

“Beirut Marine bombing was Mossad False Flag Operation”
http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/beiru...

“The Lavon Affair: When Israel Firebombed U.S. Installations”
http://www.washington-report.org/component/co...

READ & LEARN THE TRUTH...then ACT!
Garry Ackerman

Tiruvalla, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Is assisted suicide legal in India? You May have to consider.
Refusing to answer and slander is no answer, traitor leach
Garry Ackerman

Tiruvalla, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Gary,
  “ There is a very real danger that the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism, which is being provoked by Israel’s terrifying arrogance of power and sickening self-righteousness, will be transformed into anti-Semitism unless two things happen.”CONTINUED
Don't let AIPAC, JINSA, ADL etc chose ALL of our Policy Makers without a fight!
Thanks,
Gray
Best wishes for a Zionist & Hasbarat Free New Year!
I can only wish you success.But with tretourous law makers like Lindsey Graham and others bought ove by the fifth columnist Jews, I strongly doubt if you will succceed in spite of my best wishes.Jews have already destroyed America economically and politically.Economically by successive chairmen of Fedaral reseve, be it Volker, Greenspan or Bernake all of them actively destroyed Aamerica. And Aamerica incured the wrath of 1.5 billion Muslims by proping up the bastard entity of a nation called Israel which for all its gratitude is kicking America on its face.Openly challenging insulting you before the whole world to see.But tools of traitors like Graham condone and touts Israel as strongest ally of America.Some ally.Some friend.America has no redumption unless you find a way to eliminate Jewish fifth columnist from amongst your midst.Best of luck. I do not know if you will read this post because you as well as I know this forum is a Jewish outfit.
Chop

Richmond, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Proterrorist obama is actively destroying the western world. Americans are no longer a great nation: they lost pride, patritism and self-respect by twice electing a muslim brotherhood agent as their president. It comes as no surprise that obama appoints more and more of his pro-muslim fundamentalists brothers to the top positions.
Garry Ackerman

Tiruvalla, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Chop wrote:
Proterrorist obama is actively destroying the western world. Americans are no longer a great nation: they lost pride, patritism and self-respect by twice electing a muslim brotherhood agent as their president. It comes as no surprise that obama appoints more and more of his pro-muslim fundamentalists brothers to the top positions.
The process of destruction of America was started much before Obama, you or me were born.By Jews and not by any Muslim.You, a Jew can see it. But refuse to accept the fact before others.Until a few i believed that Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a fiction, a concoction. Now I am inclined to believe I was wrong.Why? you answer for yourself.Destruction of America started with the formation of federal reserve board exactly 100 years ago, an exclusive Jew outfit by that inept Wilson blackmailed by Jews.Ever since American economy was controlled exclusively by Jews. Later with formation of AIPAC, AJC, etc the political control of America also took over by you traitor Jews.If, as you suggest Obama appoints pro Muslims in top positions it will be good for America. they won't be traitors like Jew Foxman, Liberman or Schuemer or yourself.
Henry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Refusing to answer and slander is no answer, traitor leach
Filthy, vile loser.
Ill call you when im ready to take a dump. That's all you're good for.
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Filthy, vile loser.
Ill call you when im ready to take a dump. That's all you're good for.
Answer to my missive, traitor.Slandering is no answer, traitor

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Answer to my missive, traitor.Slandering is no answer, traitor
Who are you calling a traitor, you subhuman piece of excrement? I have reported your vile hatred and curry stench to the Black Stone circled in Mecca. It shall testify against you on Judgement Day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••