Iran Blames Israel for Sandy Hook Sho...

Iran Blames Israel for Sandy Hook Shooting

There are 4 comments on the Arutz Sheva Israel News story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Iran Blames Israel for Sandy Hook Shooting. In it, Arutz Sheva Israel News reports that:

Iran's state-run PressTV , which has developed a well-earned reputation for publishing incendiary anti-Israel conspiracy theories, ran a story Tuesday espousing the belief that Israeli "death squads" are to blame for the Sandy Hook shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arutz Sheva Israel News.

Well Duuuhhh

Monrovia, CA

#1 Dec 18, 2012
All Iran does is blame Israel for everything.

Where is the proof and if there is no proof why was this article even written to begin with? I don't get why this was written.
Chuck

Sedona, AZ

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Don't believe that But I must say the main ones in DC pushing for gun control pretty well much are Jewish Can't help but wonder if the ones who control Government are behind the shootings The Government has a pretty good history of not being honest with the people
L Welsh

Mesa, AZ

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Ha ha ha. Iran is so illiterate. Instead of blaming Israel, Iran needs to congratulate their Muslim Neo-nazi Obama and his fascist democratic regime for attempting to disarm its people and to rid the U.S. of its Constitution. We all know it was a youth brain washed by our own C.I.A. to bring about a new world order in which Americans will be enslaved by the elite who control this world.

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#4 Dec 23, 2012
L Welsh wrote:
Ha ha ha. Iran is so illiterate. Instead of blaming Israel, Iran needs to congratulate their Muslim Neo-nazi Obama and his fascist democratic regime for attempting to disarm its people and to rid the U.S. of its Constitution. We all know it was a youth brain washed by our own C.I.A. to bring about a new world order in which Americans will be enslaved by the elite who control this world.
Freak!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chuck Hagel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pentagon chief nominee calls for stability in d... Feb '15 tired of thinkon 5
News Hagel: Afghanistan on right track (Dec '14) Dec '14 tha Professor 14
News Hagel makes surprise visit to Afghanistan (Dec '14) Dec '14 Hooogle It 2
News Iraq isn't sliding into civil war, Rice says (Aug '06) Dec '14 swedenforever 26
News Hagel's departure could pave way for 1st woman ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Le Jimbo 33
News White House pressures Chuck Hagel to resign as ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Lawrence Wolf 32
Stolen Hi-Tech classified military weapons stol... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Reno NV 1
More from around the web