Man said to be in room during alleged...

Man said to be in room during alleged Kavanaugh attack refusing to testify

There are 20 comments on the New York Post story from Sep 18, 2018, titled Man said to be in room during alleged Kavanaugh attack refusing to testify. In it, New York Post reports that:

The man accused of being in the room when then-high-school buddy Brett Kavanaugh attacked a teenage girl said Tuesday that he has "no memory' of this alleged incident and doesn't want to appear before a Senate panel to answer questions about it. "Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in Dr. Ford's letter,'' Mark Judge said in a letter sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee by his lawyer, referring to the US Supreme Court nominee's accuser, Christine Blasey Ford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 19, 2018
His buddy was an even bigger drunk and POS than Kavanaugh was, luckily for him. Privileged little rich crapheads unfit to hold office even in the People's Republic of Trump.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2018
Changing the narrative to a positive accusation of Kavanaugh having actually attacked Ford is despicable journalism. They left out the word "allegedly." Allow a false memory of something asserted to have happened 36 years ago without the slightest proof, or validation to govern who is a legitimate U.S. Judge and you might as well throw the U.S. Constitution in the trash and be satisfied with the biased media running the country and a boot stamping on your face forever.

This is the sick and twisted politic of the new Leftist Democrats. It reeks of them acting out the human sacrifices of the Aztec and Mayan cultures... ripping out human hearts in barbarous acts, significantly then as now focused only to men. Trying to assuage their angry gods, whom they mimic, Democrats have lost any sense of civility in many ways other than attempting to ruin any "deplorable" having the nerve to spurn their slash and burn mentalities.
Vaginal odor

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Sep 19, 2018
CabbageNaw doesn't remember but his best friend does..The GOP has a hag order on him.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#5 Sep 19, 2018
I don't recall anyone inviting this guy to testify.
Even if they did, he's already said he doesn't recall the party that accuser Ford can't remember either.
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 19, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Changing the narrative to a positive accusation of Kavanaugh having actually attacked Ford is despicable journalism. They left out the word "allegedly." Allow a false memory of something asserted to have happened 36 years ago without the slightest proof, or validation to govern who is a legitimate U.S. Judge and you might as well throw the U.S. Constitution in the trash and be satisfied with the biased media running the country and a boot stamping on your face forever.

This is the sick and twisted politic of the new Leftist Democrats. It reeks of them acting out the human sacrifices of the Aztec and Mayan cultures... ripping out human hearts in barbarous acts, significantly then as now focused only to men. Trying to assuage their angry gods, whom they mimic, Democrats have lost any sense of civility in many ways other than attempting to ruin any "deplorable" having the nerve to spurn their slash and burn mentalities.
Um, it says "alleged Kavanaugh attack." Can't you read, hillbilly?

And I'll give a crap about your whiny objections when you give Judge Garland a hearing and an up-or-down vote, you Constitution-hating thug.
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#7 Sep 19, 2018
SirPrize wrote:
I don't recall anyone inviting this guy to testify.
Even if they did, he's already said he doesn't recall the party that accuser Ford can't remember either.
He's an old boyfriend of Kavanaugh's. He's not likely to testify because like his prep-schoool buddy, he was a falling-down drunk at the time.

SHE, OTOH, remembers it fine and is testifying to that effect.
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 19, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
blah, blah...
This is the sick and twisted politic of the new Leftist Democrats. It reeks of them acting out the human sacrifices of the Aztec and Mayan cultures... ripping out human hearts in barbarous acts, significantly then as now focused only to men. Trying to assuage their angry gods, whom they mimic, Democrats have lost any sense of civility in many ways other than attempting to ruin any "deplorable" having the nerve to spurn their slash and burn mentalities.
Hysterically funny BS. Do you get paid by the rant, Trouser Trout? lol
Abrahammock Religions

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Sep 19, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
They left out the word "allegedly." Allow a false memory of something asserted to have happened 36 years ago without the slightest proof, or validation
You are doing the exact same thing you are whining about this news outlet supposedly doing when you simply and uncritically state as fact that this is a "false memory."

The one difference is that the new outlet did not do what you claim it did...as the headline right up there shows.

U crazee and it's at a point now where penicillin will not relieve the syphilis symptoms.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2018
Abrahammock Religions wrote:
<clipped>
The one difference is that the new outlet did not do what you claim it did...as the headline right up there shows.
<clipped>
The scurrilous article has been updated to change what was criticized and obvious as a libelous assertion. This type of dishonesty is common to you and them.

Ford's dishonesty and false memory is obvious in the changes in her story, too. As Ann Coulter clearly points out...

"Blasey Ford already knows what she thinks happened. Iíve been waiting my whole life to unburden myself about that night in 1981, 1982 or 1983 in a dark bedroom. Well, Iím not sure if it was a bedroom, but it definitely had a door. And a ceiling and a floor-ish kind of thing. And walls ó I know I was surrounded by walls. I remember thinking,ďOH MY GOSH, IíM IN A CLOSED SPACE!Ē On one hand, walls keep me warm, but thatís also why Iíve never enjoyed sex."

Haven Monahan to Tetify in Kavanaugh Hearings @Takimag
https://tinyurl.com/yd3sh7jk
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#13 Sep 20, 2018
If what this lunatic psychologist says is true, Feinstein's insensitivity may find this poor soul hanging in her own bathroom. But, it's not true... not a bit of it is true. It is the descent of Democrat activists into Dante's seven tiers of Hell.
Christaliban

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Sep 20, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
The scurrilous article has been updated to change
You're a lying, white supremacist defect (redundant.) The headline always said "alleged."

Your post is the one that made a presumption - that the woman invented her claim - while your idiotic, fractured post was crying about the news outlet supposedly making a presumption.

Sick.
General Kabaka Oba

Fort Wayne, IN

#16 Sep 20, 2018
mr gleeble wrote:
His buddy was an even bigger drunk and POS than Kavanaugh was, luckily for him. Privileged little rich crapheads unfit to hold office even in the People's Republic of Trump.
The crybaby monitor deleted my #2 post but I'll post a similar one:

You dumb SOB what happened to innocent until proven guilty? The only reason you are against him is because Trump wants him.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#17 Sep 20, 2018
Christaliban wrote:
You're a lying, white supremacist defect (redundant.) The headline always said "alleged."
<clipped>
Now there has been two additional edits to the posting. It is you, who are ignorant and intentionally misleading others about the Post's dishonesty and your own.
Christaliban

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Sep 20, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing the narrative to a positive accusation of Kavanaugh having actually attacked Ford is despicable journalism. They left out the word "allegedly."
You are white supremacistly, i.e., defectively, lying that the "Post" presumed anything, as you wail. The "Post" said "alleged" right in its headline from the start.

You assumed something while crying about the newspaper supposedly doing so. You state as fact that the woman made up her claim. That is far from proven.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#20 Sep 20, 2018
Christaliban wrote:
You are white supremacistly, i.e., defectively, lying that the "Post" presumed anything, as you wail. The "Post" said "alleged" right in its headline from the start.
You assumed something while crying about the newspaper supposedly doing so. You state as fact that the woman made up her claim. That is far from proven.
You are the liar. You didn't see the original headline and leading sentence of the posting before coming here to harass me. The posting has been changed to say "alleged."

There is more evidence to support the lying nature of the Ford woman, than there is evidence to support her claim. There is no evidence to support her claim. There are changed and deleted posts, there are conflicting statements, there is political history and angers showing extreme irrationality. There are three instances of exactly the same type of barbaric and unsupportable attacks on other judges by Democrats. There is the systematic changing of press reports and postings to support this woman. Now, the dingbat is attempting to tell the Senate of the United States how to perform its functions, even requiring that a Supreme Court Justice nominee not be allowed to confront his accuser in this travesty of justice now defended by the likes of you.
gill

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Sep 21, 2018
too bad it did not happen in vegas
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#23 Sep 21, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
If what this lunatic psychologist says is true, Feinstein's insensitivity may find this poor soul hanging in her own bathroom. But, it's not true... not a bit of it is true. It is the descent of Democrat activists into Dante's seven tiers of Hell.
"Not true..." and you know this...HOW?
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#24 Sep 21, 2018
reality wrote:
Nice witch hunt as usual. Don't care what happened 35 yrs ago. I don't know what the prude dems were doing but obviously not having fun at that age. If I turned everyone in in my life that touched me wrong there would be a long lonely life . Get a grip lady
Exactly. You don't care. He could've raped a convent full of nuns, you'd be good with him because he's reich-wing and politically correct.
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#25 Sep 21, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

You are the liar. You didn't see the original headline and leading sentence of the posting before coming here to harass me. The posting has been changed to say "alleged."

There is more evidence to support the lying nature of the Ford woman, than there is evidence to support her claim. There is no evidence to support her claim. There are changed and deleted posts, there are conflicting statements, there is political history and angers showing extreme irrationality. There are three instances of exactly the same type of barbaric and unsupportable attacks on other judges by Democrats. There is the systematic changing of press reports and postings to support this woman. Now, the dingbat is attempting to tell the Senate of the United States how to perform its functions, even requiring that a Supreme Court Justice nominee not be allowed to confront his accuser in this travesty of justice now defended by the likes of you.
There is not one SHRED of evidence she's lying, you sexist, hateful POS. STOP LYING yourself!
dont like

United States

#26 Sep 21, 2018
this person does not want to get involved because he might kissed her in some kind of way we need a total investigation into Britt and who else knew about this Man says yes and lady says no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chuck Grassley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump vows 'very big' ag benefits from trade tr... Dec 5 mrgleeble 1
News Sen. Grassley Demands Information About FBI Rai... Dec 5 Jeff Brightone 1
News Senate Republicans are running out of time to c... Nov 22 Bama Yankee 1
News More than 20 million people watched Kavanaugh h... Nov 16 NICK 38
News Trump Backs Package Of Changes To Criminal Just... Nov 14 He Named Me Black... 1
News Senate Democrats weigh lawsuit over Trump Justi... Nov 11 He Named Me Black... 1
News McConnell: Kavanaugh fight was 'adrenaline shot... Nov 9 INFIDEL 7