Petition for MV Psych Center at over 3,000 signatures and counting

May 8, 2012 Full story: WUTR 43

From the rally on Genesee St. to a petition with over 3,000 signatures, the community isn't letting the possible closings of Mohawk Valley Psychiatric Center go down without a fight.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
leech

Pittsfield, MA

#41 Jun 13, 2012
EBT card bound wrote:
I lost my job too. Took my 401k and brought a house and my girlfriend lives with me. Let public assitance pay her rent to me while I relax and live stredd free. Oh the good life of the unemployed
Your parents must be so proud
state worker

Ilion, NY

#42 Jun 13, 2012
You said it. Colleen has not allowed mvpc to flourish like it could. As soon as she took over as director she started the closure process. Cpl unit, closing ILC, drawing down admissions while increasing hpc's admissions, the list goes on and on.

that was her plan right from the start. she is about as corrupt as they come and will lie right to your face while the knife is in your back as you walk away. i hope karma gets her real soon
yup

Pittsfield, MA

#43 Jun 13, 2012
state worker wrote:
You said it. Colleen has not allowed mvpc to flourish like it could. As soon as she took over as director she started the closure process. Cpl unit, closing ILC, drawing down admissions while increasing hpc's admissions, the list goes on and on.
that was her plan right from the start. she is about as corrupt as they come and will lie right to your face while the knife is in your back as you walk away. i hope karma gets her real soon
And she is hurrying this whole thing along before anyone wakes up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Schumer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schumer hoping to ease helicopter noise on LI (Jul '07) Sun twin712 108
Even in minority role, Harry Reid will remain a... Nov 9 okimar 32
Opinion: We're Number 32 Sep '14 Captain Yesterday 37
Immigration Reform: King Blamed For Bill's Delay (May '14) Sep '14 Asian Guy 12
Fitbit to Schumer: We don't sell personal data Aug '14 RustyS 2
Sen. Schumer urges Duffy, Brooks to make unifie... (May '09) Aug '14 Diamond Daisy 13
New York City Courts Democratic National Committee Aug '14 Le Jimbo 7

Charles Schumer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE