Sen. John Kerry undergoing 2nd hip re...

Sen. John Kerry undergoing 2nd hip replacement

There are 3 comments on the KXMA-TV Dickinson story from Jan 4, 2010, titled Sen. John Kerry undergoing 2nd hip replacement. In it, KXMA-TV Dickinson reports that:

Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts is undergoing a second hip replacement. The 2004 Democratic presidential nominee will have his left hip replaced Monday at Massachusetts General Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXMA-TV Dickinson.

“Give the Bear a hug!”

Since: Oct 08

Home is where you park it

#1 Jan 5, 2010
Are they going to replace his brain, too?

After all, this guy lost to George W. Bush.
Vanessa

Torrance, CA

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Indeed there are several famous people undergoing hip replacement and the question is if this replacement can be a success compared to the previous replacement wherein it has cause patients to file a depuy pinnacle lawsuit. See http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com/ for more details.
Paul Anderson

New York, NY

#5 Mar 1, 2012
Well, i just the second total hip replacement of Sen. John Kerry wont cause any complication which may worsen his condition. You may also refer to http://www.hiprecalllaw.com/ for more information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Dorgan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Mullaney: Sometimes, even Congress gets one... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Solarman 2
News Lawmakers Look to Break Budget Impasse (Oct '13) Jan '14 Asian Guy 44
News SILVA: Some random thoughts on random thoughts (Oct '13) Oct '13 Brucevb 1
News Wind Energy's Ghosts (Feb '12) Mar '12 Earthling-1 34
News Tribal leaders seek help in fighting gangs (Aug '09) Dec '11 Eastrnr 4
News US declines to try half Native crimes [1:05 p.m.] (May '11) Aug '11 Jaimie 15
News US declines to try half Native crimes (1:12 p.m.) (May '11) May '11 sincamisa 3
More from around the web