Completely Hypocritals and Dishonest ...

Completely Hypocritals and Dishonest Bob Corker

Posted in the Bob Corker Forum

Concerned

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 29, 2012
This man, if you dare to even call him that, is an absolutely worthless person on every level. He seems to not be able to open his mouth without a lie emitting from his forked tongue pie-hole and I'm certainnthatmthat defect in his character runs deep thought his family and all affairs bothe private on public.
He recently came shortly thru the tri-cities and EVERYTHING and I MEAN everything was a lie. As this discussion grows, ill be happy to go over each one. These were outrageous and bare-faced and documented lies.
I find him to be a worthless human being, a poor person of character and an absolutely horrible family man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob Corker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corker Applauds Unanimous Supreme Court Ruling ... (Jul '14) 4 min Coconutz3878 4
News Trump faces pushback from base, allies over Rom... 3 hr tomin cali 4
News Trump charges, without evidence, millions voted... Dec 1 Trumps 2nd Homewr... 71
News Trump summons Romney for 2nd look as staffers s... Nov 30 Your Ex 3
News Yellen set to move closer to confirmation as ne... (Nov '13) Nov 17 swedenforever 8
News Wells Fargo claws back part of CEO, other execu... Sep '16 Hostis Publicus 8
News Peppered with questions, Wells Fargo CEO seemed... Sep '16 spocko 48
More from around the web