Corker has tax reform plan, not shari...

Corker has tax reform plan, not sharing it yet

There are 1 comment on the WBIR-TV story from Jul 4, 2012, titled Corker has tax reform plan, not sharing it yet. In it, WBIR-TV reports that:

U.S. Sen. Bob Corker says he's developed a plan to reform taxes and balance the federal budget, but he's not planning to release details until after the election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV.

madashell

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jul 5, 2012
I know what his tax reform is, cut taxes for the rich and allowed to continue their insider trading on our nickle, the working poor and seniors will pay the salary's and insurance and pensions for the bastards while they will cut medicare,SS, medicaid , planned parenthood and not create jobs but will be busy trying to repeal Obamacare, the slimy bastards, why do the working poor vote for the bastards, what do you expect from the insider trading jerk off's, wall street supports those pricks because they want something in return and will get it, but what will you working poor expect from them? you will get nothing, if you are on medicare, SS, Medicaid or going to be you will see all those benefits cut, if you live long enough you can draw your SS at now, 70, everything on medicare will not be covered,Texas and others are denying fed funds covering medicaid so many people will die because Tx is denying them coverage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob Corker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ivanka Trump aims to close divide between Democ... Mar 12 Trump your President 3
News Teacher posts shooting Trump supporters sounds ... Feb '17 CodeTalker 33
News Teacher posts shooting Trump supporters sounds ... Feb '17 Mikey 2
News Dropping the Hammer Us slaps new sanctions on I... Feb '17 southern at heart 54
News Trump charges, without evidence, millions voted... Feb '17 2brosewilder 80
News Acting US Attorney General tells staff not to d... Feb '17 duck femocrats 93
News After outcry, U.S. loosens curb on re-entry by ... Jan '17 Horacio 18
More from around the web