Republicans add "temperament" to questions about Hagel at Pentagon

Jan 13, 2013 Full story: Reuters 187

Opponents of President Barack Obama's choice of Chuck Hagel to become the next U.S. defense secretary stepped up criticism of the Republican former senator on Sunday, with one lawmaker questioning whether Hagel has the right temperament for the job.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 13, 2013
No one else Obama has picked for a position has anymore experience than he did. Why should he change now. The giving away of america, By Huessein Obama.

“Historic American Greatness”

Since: Jun 07

The President & his AG

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Every day that our Osama-killing President occupies the White House is another day of pure torture, pain and misery for the unpatriotic right-wing haters… and it’s another day for us to wallow in their pain.

LOL!

Obama always wins.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 13, 2013
This is all a Republican Gong Show. Hagel will be Sec'y of Defense. Even the GOP dinosaurs know it.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 13, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
The guy is a psycho.
Get away from the mirror.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#6 Jan 13, 2013
I don't think Hagel will let AIPAC push him around like Panetta did. Hagel's loyalty is to his own country first. Good choice Mr. President, we salute you!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Hagel's loyalty is to Hagel, and the highest bidder. He ran as a Republican, because no Democrat could win in his state at the time he served as Senator, but he was never a real Republican.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Obama's wish is to castrate Israel and to give his Benghazi terrorist friends more power.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
This is all a Republican Gong Show. Hagel will be Sec'y of Defense. Even the GOP dinosaurs know it.
That's not the point root smoocher, the point is that everyone he picks is either a communist, no experience for the job at hand or has no clue about their job. Keeping America safe......hahahahahah, Benghazi.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
teapussy was castrated back in November.
Your Ex

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Hillarious to watch these
*holes
Eat their own....
EMBARASSED AMERICAN

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jan 14, 2013
The fact that Americans (?) voted Obama in as President of the United States, not 'mistakenly' once but 'purposely' twice, is all the proof the world needs to dismiss America as a world power. We are no longer a nation to be feared by our enemies or admired by our friends (of which we have fewer since Obama took office). We are becoming a nation to be scorned & ridiculed. We have become the prey to radical Islamist predators as we swiftly slide down into 'Obama's' ideal of what America should be. I have never been less proud to be an American. I am ashamed, not of my country, but of the people that elected this betrayer of America as President.
So I say "Not God bless America as She stands today, but God Damn Americans that elected the bastard that is trying so hard to bring Her to Her knees!
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#13 Jan 14, 2013
EMBARASSED AMERICAN wrote:
The fact that Americans (?) voted Obama in as President of the United States, not 'mistakenly' once but 'purposely' twice, is all the proof the world needs to dismiss America as a world power. We are no longer a nation to be feared by our enemies or admired by our friends (of which we have fewer since Obama took office). We are becoming a nation to be scorned & ridiculed. We have become the prey to radical Islamist predators as we swiftly slide down into 'Obama's' ideal of what America should be. I have never been less proud to be an American. I am ashamed, not of my country, but of the people that elected this betrayer of America as President.
So I say "Not God bless America as She stands today, but God Damn Americans that elected the bastard that is trying so hard to bring Her to Her knees!
Great post.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>That's not the point root smoocher, the point is that everyone he picks is either a communist, no experience for the job at hand or has no clue about their job. Keeping America safe......hahahahahah, Benghazi.
Ninthboor called. He said remember to bring the sour grapes.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 14, 2013
I too am an embarrassed American. Just to think you might be mistaken for a human being makes me cower in shame.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#16 Jan 14, 2013
You can see that ACORNS are not human beings. They are Democrats.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 14, 2013
The brains of the ACORNS are the size of acorns. The previous posts attest to that.
Benghazi.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Whatever imaginary justification they can think of, doesn't really matter. It's all about attacking Obama anyway, not like that's a secret or anything.

If you had to evaluate the "temperament" of the average rightie Republican in Congress, you'd come down somwhere between 'snivelling wackjob' and 'full-on, bull-goose loony.'

#19 Jan 14, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
You can see that ACORNS are not human beings. They are Democrats.
To express my opinions on the same level you express yours:

All Republicans, Teabaggers, and right-wingers are Nazis. Every single one. Shout "heil!" and their right arms will leap into the air simultaneously. Play the 'Horst Wessel Song' and they'll all burst into tears at once, too.

Really!:)

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Another damn anti-American Communist stooge from Texas. No wonder they call you a "Red" state, huh?

Hope no one's selling you guns or letting you get on a plane with a boxcutter, you hateful freak.

#21 Jan 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
No one else Obama has picked for a position has anymore experience than he did. Why should he change now. The giving away of america, By Huessein Obama.
Please list the Presidential experience of candidates McCain and Romney, if you would. Also the Vice-Presidential experience of candidates Palin [snicker] and Ryan.

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob Corker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercedes labor chief seeks UAW foothold in Alabama Sep 25 Don Joe 44
Syria vote isn't last word from Congress on war Sep 23 Sooberg 1
Approval of airline waiver vital for JacksonApp... Sep 12 Myke Britt 6
Obama push to get Syria measure in funding bill... Sep 11 Jeff Brightone 1
As Congress returns, the fight over ambassador ... Sep 6 Le Jimbo 4
David Ignatius: The Senate Republicans' foolish... Sep 3 Cat74 4
Obama proves to be an unreliable ally Aug '14 Live Free or Die 3

Bob Corker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE