Pa. Sen. Casey says he now supports g...

Pa. Sen. Casey says he now supports gay marriage

There are 5 comments on the The Wichita Eagle story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Pa. Sen. Casey says he now supports gay marriage. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

Bob Casey announced Monday that he favors gay marriage, the latest of several lawmakers to change positions on the issue now before the U.S. Supreme Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

Spruce Grove, Canada

#1 Apr 2, 2013

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Heather wrote:
Yeah, stupid equal rights. The horror.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Heather wrote:
How many times have you been married?

Bryn Mawr, PA

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Who cares what are you doing about property taxes?
hey you

United States

#5 Apr 4, 2013
POLITICIANS ,should spend a little time ,a little money,AND FIND OUT ,"WHAT THE HELL IS IN DRINKING WATER". is it H2O OR GAY2O estrogen, chemicals,at all the bottling plants and WATER TREATMENT PLANTS..and dont change laws to suit your relatives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Bob Casey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House: No exemptions from steel, aluminum... Mar 7 BHM5267 73
News GOP Senate candidate Lou Barletta did interview... Jan '18 Hazleton Update 10
News Senate rejects bill to ban abortions after 20 w... Jan '18 AIPAC corrupt 1
News Police shoot driver outside Capitol after chase (Oct '13) Jan '18 Cabot Trailer Park 196
News Republican super PACs surge into Pennsylvania s... Jan '18 The Real Donald T... 8
News Democrats silent on whether Trump should resign... Dec '17 Reason for the Se... 301
News The Daily 202: Democrats risk overplaying their... Dec '17 spud 9