Sen. Casey to submit bill on funding ...

Sen. Casey to submit bill on funding for locks, dams

There are 4 comments on the Post-gazette.com story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Sen. Casey to submit bill on funding for locks, dams. In it, Post-gazette.com reports that:

Sen. Bob Casey, D-Pa., said Friday he will propose legislation to increase funding for repairing or replacing the nation's aging system of river locks and dams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-gazette.com.

Da Old Fool trolls on

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Ye gads, Old Fool, we know who you are!
Da Old Fool trolls on

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Feb 17, 2013
When Jesus asked the man possessed by demons what his name was, the man (demons) replied: "My name is Legion, for we are many." (Mark 5:9)

So, that you have many screen names on TOPIX, Old Fool, is to be expected, for a troll-boy like yourself is simply an incarnation of evil!
Da Old Fool trolls on

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Obot wrote:
<quoted text>
I changed to Obot because TOPIX wouldn't take my new machine and service.
Wow! What a lame- and transparant- excuse to place the blame for your own technical incompetence on the head of TOPIX!
boredwithbs

Danbury, CT

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Da Old Fool trolls on wrote:
Ye gads, Old Fool, we know who you are! You ALL are nigger lovers!
Those stinky animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Bob Casey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iran deal only 1 vote away from getting through Wed see the light 13
News McConnell Praises Efforts to Fight Heroin Epidemic Aug 18 Sterkfontein Swar... 10
News Our view: Federal cuts put pressure on Erie Aug 18 Not in HS anymore 1
News Expanded guidelines allow WIC program to help m... Jul '15 liberals know better 1
News Santorum Launches Second White House Bid May '15 Le Jimbo 33
News Senators seek VA probe to see if mishandled cla... May '15 TRUE 2
News Trudy Rubin: Afghan restaurant is a symbol of c... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Rico 1
More from around the web