Loudon County schools attempt to SCORE

Loudon County schools attempt to SCORE

There are 2 comments on the Loudon County News story from Sep 13, 2011, titled Loudon County schools attempt to SCORE. In it, Loudon County News reports that:

Loudon County Schools are trying to score big by bringing home a prize from Nashville later this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Loudon County News.

disappointed

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Oh, I'm so disppointed that we didn't win maybe next year.
curiousity

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 22, 2011
What did it cost for Jason Vance and team to go to Nashville in hopes of winning the SCORE award? Will Van Shaver tell all or keep it a secret?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Frist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From Homeland to hair: Clinton emails peek into... Dec '15 Lawrence Wolf 4
News Lobbying efforts increasing to shape immigratio... (Mar '06) Oct '14 Swedenforever 2
News Mrs. Clinton Says G.O.P.'s Immigration Plan Is ... (Mar '06) Apr '14 swedenforever 2
News Bill Frist on U.S. health care: Can't we all ge... (Mar '14) Mar '14 George Washington 1
News Former Senate leader takes to Twitter to blast ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 you hear about wa... 6
News Senate Democrats May Face Budget Fire (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 12
News Bill and Karyn Frist divorce after 31 years (Sep '12) Sep '12 Helen 1
More from around the web