Democratic Senators who fight for equal pay for women pay their female staffers less than men

May 24, 2012 Full story: NewsTalk 1230 8

A group of Democratic female senators on Wednesday declared war on the so-called "gender pay gap," urging their colleagues to pass the aptly named Paycheck Fairness Act when Congress returns from recess next month.

Full Story

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#1 May 24, 2012
Like a good liberal, always full of shyt.
That's what i love about liberals, they always want everybody else to do what they themselves are not willing to do.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2 May 24, 2012
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Like a good liberal, always full of shyt.
That's what i love about liberals, they always want everybody else to do what they themselves are not willing to do.
The difference is that the Democrats are trying to do something about equal pay for equal work, and the Republicans wouldn't lift an arthritic finger.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#3 May 24, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The difference is that the Democrats are trying to do something about equal pay for equal work, and the Republicans wouldn't lift an arthritic finger.
The Democrats haven't been trying to do anything until they got called on it.
Hardly noble.
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#4 May 24, 2012
How did this leak out?Doesn*t "NewsTalk" understand that its the Republicans that have a "war on women"?Axelrod better get one of his Brown Shirts over there right now and straighten them out just like the White House did with that Black Mayor in New Jersey-forgot his name.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#5 May 24, 2012
Typical Democrat. Don't do as I do, do as I say. They have the war on women. They have no respect for anyone, expecially their minorities.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 May 24, 2012
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>The Democrats haven't been trying to do anything until they got called on it.
Hardly noble.
Your horse is pooping, Sir Prancelot.
Cat74

United States

#7 May 25, 2012
Democrats have always made rules that do not apply to them. They are so far above the rest of us don'tcha know. It is only when their behavior is pointed out that they back off.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#8 May 25, 2012
'Equal pay for equal work.'

Was the work equal? If not, then get bent. More Rightie news-squawk, the reTHUGlican Noise Machine in action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbara Mikulski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congress returns to work to do the bare minimum Jul '14 swedenforever 15
Senate to consider massive spending bill _ maybe Jun '14 the Light 1
Officials under fire for dumping illegal immigr... Jun '14 Cuauhtemotzin 61
Officials blast ICE for dumping overflow of ill... Jun '14 Amigo 1
After complaints, Social Security stops having ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 WE PORK HICKS 3
People With Old Social Security Debts Get Reprieve (Apr '14) Apr '14 Le Jimbo 1
Obama signs actions taking aim at gender pay gap (Apr '14) Apr '14 Responsibility 4

Barbara Mikulski People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE