Contraception Could Be Free Under Oba...

Contraception Could Be Free Under Obamacare

There are 4 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Nov 1, 2010, titled Contraception Could Be Free Under Obamacare. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Fifty years after the pill, another birth control revolution may be on the horizon: free contraception for women in the U.S., thanks to the new health care law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 1, 2010
Contraceptives are already available to those that need them and can't afford them.

Obviously, they aren't using them. They'd much rather sit on the couch, watching Oprah, eating Pringles they got with their food stamps and squirt out more babies for those extra government handouts.

Since: Sep 10

Canton, OH

#2 Nov 1, 2010
Who is this "They" you refer to as if you know anything at all about anything at all. I always wondered if people blogged after zombies ate their brains.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 2, 2010
Allenall wrote:
Who is this "They" you refer to as if you know anything at all about anything at all. I always wondered if people blogged after zombies ate their brains.
There are 713 welfare resources available to residents in Barberton, OH and you don't know who "they" are?

Sounds like zombies got your brain.

Perhaps you prefer the phrase 'welfare queen' a little better?

Overweight snack eaters that have five kids, another on the way, live in baby daddy, not married so as to not decrease the welfare.

Or perhaps the illegals living in a two room apartment with six kids, collecting welfare benefits for two because they were born in the U.S.

Or the skinny crack head or meth head, with a screaming baby who's not been changed or fed in two days, spending all her welfare money on drugs.

You getting the picture now or do you need more enlightenment?
Frederick
#4 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbara Mikulski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Congress Members Outraged By Gambia... Jul 22 BHM5267 6
News Attorney General Lynch meets Gray family in Bal... (May '15) Jul 18 True Judgement 5
News Obama wants $1.9B to fight Zika: Where does it ... Apr '16 charlie foxtrot 4
News Democrats look for political advantage on Equal... Apr '16 FancyButtPirate 59
News Democrats Look for Political Advantage on Equal... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Denying Housing Over Criminal Record May Be Dis... Apr '16 Mitt s Airtight D... 1
News Oa Malley drops out of Democratic race for pres... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web