Inauguration Payback

Inauguration Payback

There are 3 comments on the WBAL-AM Baltimore story from Feb 23, 2009, titled Inauguration Payback. In it, WBAL-AM Baltimore reports that:

President Obama's Whistle Stop tour brought him to Baltimore just a few days before the Inauguration A measure in Congress would reimburse $20 million to Maryland and Virginia for costs incurred during ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBAL-AM Baltimore.

RichHollyhood

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Feb 24, 2009
Is it true that Pres Obama is paying the cities back for having a big party and using city services by using the stimulus pak money? Is it our money he is using to pay for all of his Parties? How is he any better than those lefty leaning bankers that threw themselves a party? OMG! We are in trouble when we borrow money to pay for a party.

“Independent & Proud of it!”

Since: Mar 08

Sour Lake, Texas

#2 Feb 24, 2009
Maybe Barry O and the Democats could take up a collection from all of their campaign funds and pay for their big party...Maybe go on television and have a telethon like Jerry Lewis and beg for donations...Surely Barry O didn't spend all those hundreds of millions of dollars on this one election.

I didn't vote for him, so why should I have to see my tax dollars pay for their party...
RichHollyhood

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Feb 24, 2009
Shade wrote:
Maybe Barry O and the Democats could take up a collection from all of their campaign funds and pay for their big party...Maybe go on television and have a telethon like Jerry Lewis and beg for donations...Surely Barry O didn't spend all those hundreds of millions of dollars on this one election.
I didn't vote for him, so why should I have to see my tax dollars pay for their party...
LOL! OMG! That made me laugh. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbara Mikulski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney General Lynch meets Gray family in Bal... (May '15) Oct '17 lavon affair 6
News 'Senator Barb' Mikulski nears retirement after ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Michu Pichu 1
News FBI raids home of ex-College Board official in ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Donald JW Trump 8
News Maryland's untested rape kits, Baltimore's sex ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
News The Latest: Congress Members Outraged By Gambia... (Jul '16) Jul '16 BHM5267 6
News Obama wants $1.9B to fight Zika: Where does it ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 charlie foxtrot 4
News Democrats look for political advantage on Equal... (Apr '16) Apr '16 FancyButtPirate 59
More from around the web