Sen. Dianne Feinstein pushing AgJobs ...

Sen. Dianne Feinstein pushing AgJobs amnesty, attached to Iraq bill

There are 14 comments on the Lonewacko story from May 16, 2008, titled Sen. Dianne Feinstein pushing AgJobs amnesty, attached to Iraq bill. In it, Lonewacko reports that:

Sen. Diane Feinstein obtained passage today of an amendment to the Iraq supplemental appropriations bill to provide partial amnesty for illegal immigrants working in agriculture. via Lonewacko

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lonewacko.

Williamsd008

Wahiawa, HI

#1 May 16, 2008
Dirty Politics to the Max....Outrageous conduct
by a Senator....
Just two months ago, The American People spoke and told you NO to Amnesty....
Wake up and smeall the Truth....

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#2 May 16, 2008
Feinsteins' family having made their millions from vineyards wouldn't have influenced her,would it? Naw.....

“Reconquer This.”

Since: Feb 08

Haymarket, VA

#3 May 16, 2008
Go to NumbersUSA.com , register, and send faxes (for free) to your Senators. I did it today. And I'll do it EVERY TIME they try to push amnesty through, those corrupt scumbags.
ICI

AOL

#4 May 19, 2008
WHAT a sick bitc-!
esc

AOL

#5 May 20, 2008
democrats = illegal alien amnesty!

“Trump ain't playing!”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#6 May 20, 2008
Does Feinstein not realize these people will be breeding like rabbits while they're here?

That's even more people added to our already strained population that we will have to feed, house, educate and provide free medical care to.

It sickens me when I hear these candidates and politicians saying "Americans are struggling to provide for their families"...but yet they are determined to add even more millions of illegal dependents.

What hypocrisy!
ChicagoAmerican

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 20, 2008
No one has yet posted the Kennedy tumor story here when he, feinstein, McTraitor, durbin and specter are anti-illegal immigration activists biggest enemies? If we can lose kennedy (any way we can) the rest of the traitor crew may lose some steam?

I can only hope they all reap the rewards that traitor kennedy has recently. No loss. No pity for traitors.

“" Speak the Truth "”

Since: May 08

Town Near You

#8 May 20, 2008
Very good senator, we need more politicos like you.

Since: Apr 07

Columbus, OH

#9 May 20, 2008
Just Crazy Me wrote:
Very good senator, we need more politicos like you.
In Mexico,maybe. NOT HERE.

“Trump ain't playing!”

Welfare State

#10 May 20, 2008
ChicagoAmerican wrote:
No one has yet posted the Kennedy tumor story here when he, feinstein, McTraitor, durbin and specter are anti-illegal immigration activists biggest enemies? If we can lose kennedy (any way we can) the rest of the traitor crew may lose some steam?
I can only hope they all reap the rewards that traitor kennedy has recently. No loss. No pity for traitors.
I agree. They will lose steam.
Senator Jeff Sessions (Alabama) stated during the debates on this last amnesty proposal that many Senators were against amnesty but were intimidated by Ted Kennedy so they felt they had to vote the way he wanted them to.
Kennedy has alot of power...just because of who he is.
I feel the same as you. I have no respect for him whatsoever and yes...he is a traitor.
I won't miss his ranting and raving and flapping his arms around...ole' stupid fool.

“Trump ain't playing!”

Welfare State

#11 May 20, 2008
If Kennedy kicks the bucket...I hope they'll give him a nice Mexican funeral with Mariachi music.
Alquitit

Ellicott City, MD

#12 May 20, 2008
Mikulski is on the traitor list, too.

“Trump ain't playing!”

Welfare State

#13 May 20, 2008
Please sign Senator Inhofe's letter that will be given to Senator Harry Reid because you support a secure border and oppose amnesty. Its easy and takes about 15 seconds to complete.
http://www.teaminhofe.com/noamnesty/
Texas

Mesa, AZ

#14 Feb 7, 2009
It was just on Fox news Feinstein will sign the Pelosi pork bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbara Mikulski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Senator Barb' Mikulski nears retirement after ... Dec '16 Michu Pichu 1
News FBI raids home of ex-College Board official in ... Aug '16 Donald JW Trump 8
News Maryland's untested rape kits, Baltimore's sex ... Aug '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
News The Latest: Congress Members Outraged By Gambia... (Jul '16) Jul '16 BHM5267 6
News Attorney General Lynch meets Gray family in Bal... (May '15) Jul '16 True Judgement 5
News Obama wants $1.9B to fight Zika: Where does it ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 charlie foxtrot 4
News Democrats look for political advantage on Equal... (Apr '16) Apr '16 FancyButtPirate 59
More from around the web