Rev Jackson says son going to Mayo fo...

Rev Jackson says son going to Mayo for checkup

There are 7 comments on the 6 ABC story from Oct 21, 2012, titled Rev Jackson says son going to Mayo for checkup. In it, 6 ABC reports that:

U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., who has given no hint of when he'll return to work four months after taking medical leave, will head back to the Mayo Clinic for a checkup "soon," his father, the Rev.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 6 ABC.

Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#1 Oct 21, 2012
No one except for fellow democRATS really gives a damn what happens to this creep.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#2 Oct 21, 2012
With the corruption charges looming,this is his little song and dance.If he's that mentally ill,he has no business in the House of Representatives.Worse yet,his constituents will re-elect him based on his skin color alone.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 21, 2012
Rev Jackson still want to cut Obama's balls off? I don't think anyone would mind anymore. Not after Benghazi.

Since: Oct 08

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Who cares...both are slim balls
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Does Rev Jackson still want to cut Obama's nuts off? I don't think the family of the victims of Benghazi would mind.
i fart in yee faceboooble

Hanoi, Vietnam

#6 Oct 21, 2012
Skuttlebutt wrote:
Who cares...both are slim balls
hey kids! is dat yo new trademark of read the 5liners witt threeee finger ^!! ;-0000h, dat is booteafool;-000
i fart in yee faceboooble

Hanoi, Vietnam

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
Does Rev Jackson still want to cut Obama's nuts off? I don't think the family of the victims of Benghazi would mind.
i like yo trademark! 1/2face, 1noisee, 2earmak, 3i!!! ;-000h, dat is somthinker U r!! ;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr carmino seranni 213,051
News Barack Obama is a Christian (Dec '07) 3 hr The Donald_ 4,892
News $15 minimum-wage movement sets sights on more s... 18 hr Dr Moonshine 41
News States weigh costs, benefits of undocumented im... Apr 23 spytheweb 2
News Immigrant families' lives, nation's values hing... Apr 20 Anonymous 3
News COMMENTARY: What it is to be American - DAPA/DA... Apr 19 Julie Jane 1
News Split high court now holds fate of Obama immigr... Apr 18 Cat74 3
More from around the web